Elbow Beach, Bermuda is an intimate luxury resort set amongst 50 acres of manicured, tropical gardens. The resort’s ideal central location in Paget Parish, just three miles from Hamilton, makes it an excellent base to explore Bermuda.
The hotel grounds slope gently down to the stunning half-mile of private pink sand beach, which features luxury beach loungers and Bermuda’s only restaurant located directly on the beach, Mickey’s Beach Bistro. Other facilities and services include a luxury spa, temperature controlled free-form swimming pool, tennis courts and The Camp at Elbow Beach for children.
The Spa at Elbow Beach has six private spa suites, which are decorated in soothing colours and organic textures and overlook the ocean. Facilities include four single treatment rooms and two couples treatment rooms, five poolside spa cabanas and fitness room. Treatments focus on physical, emotional and mental well-being, using holistic techniques.
Dining and refreshment options include Café Lido, serving innovative Mediterranean cuisine with panoramic ocean views, Sea Breeze Terrace, a chic open-air tapas and sushi lounge, Mickey's On-the-Beach Bistro (May to Oct) and Blue Point Poolside Restaurant (May to Oct).
Accommodation includes 98 guest rooms and suites dotted amongst the grounds in cottages. Each guestroom features advanced in-room entertainment systems, luxury interior goods, including 300 thread count linens, iHome docking stations, personal espresso machines and sleek, modern bathroom facilities with luxury toiletries.
The Adventure Camp at Elbow Beach provides an exciting way for both children and parents to learn. Young underwater enthusiasts will love the Junior Padi Dive Certification, where they can become certified through interactive classes, pool dive lessons and actual open-ocean dives to shipwrecks and beautiful coral reefs.
Learn how to sail with professionals from the Royal Hamilton Amateur Dinghy Club or enjoy paddle-boarding lessons right from the hotel's private beach. Families can also participate in learning programmes at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo, where they can get a hands on experience at the Bermuda Museum, Aquarium and Zoo touching pool and feed the seals. They can also get creative at art and design classes or enjoy exploring the National Museum of Bermuda and meeting the Dolphin’s at Dolphin Quest.
60 South Shore Road
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.2 mi / 2.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 98
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 5 Lounges/bars
- 4 Restaurant
• The Water Activities Centre offers scuba diving and snorkelling, as well as ocean kayaks, paddle boards, boogie boards and big floats (charge). The Cycle Livery has mopeds, bicycles and e-bikes for hire. The Library Recreation Lounge has an antique pool table, library and variety of board games
• Inter-connecting rooms are only available with Premier and Beachfront Lanai rooms
• The Camp at Elbow Beach offers a range of activities for children, with computer terminals, TVs, DVD Blu Ray players, Sony PlayStation 3, Wii, board games and books. Organised diversions include golf putting, arts and crafts, and hide and seek. Meals can be added. Snacks and drinks are provided throughout the day. For children aged 6 to 12 only. Open from 09:00 to 17:00 daily. Baby Sitting can be arranged with 24 hours notice to avoid disappointment. Speak to the concierge for this service.
Enjoy casual, bistro style dining right on the beach in Bermuda at the relaxed, yet elegant Mickey's Beach Bistro and Bar.
For poolside dining with glorious ocean views, Blue Point serves the finest fish and seafood from its open kitchen.
Located above beautiful Elbow Beach, Lido provides an innovative menu, based around local seafood with Mediterranean touches. The Sea Breeze Terrace serves tapas and sushi, under the stars. It is located next to a wrap-around island bar, which serves the islands best cocktails.
• Dresscode - smart casual
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required
• All guest rooms feature luxurious soft furnishings, 300 thread count sheets, iHome docking stations and personal espresso machines.