The London Pass is a great way to save time and money on over 60 top attractions. Choose from 2, 3 or 6 Day Sightseeing Passes, then show your pass at any included attraction to enter for free.
Take advantage of some of the top attractions, tours and museums including Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, London Zoo and the London Bridge Experience. Also included is a free one-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour with audio guide to help you explore London, and a Thames River cruise taking in famous sights from the water.
The London Pass also gives you fast track entry at over 20 attractions including Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, London Zoo and Kew Gardens, so you can save time and make the most of your visit.
With the London Sightseeing Pass you will receive:
• FREE entrance to 60 top attractions
• FREE shopping, discounts and benefits.
• FREE full colour guidebook available in seven languages. It includes helpful information about each attraction, how to get there, opening/closing times, as well as insider tips.
• Fast Track Entry – skip the line at selected attractions to save time during busy periods
• Download the FREE London Pass app for both IOS & Android devices. It is packed with helpful information about the city and attractions included on the London Pass.
Three day London Sightseeing Pass
Your pass should be kept in a safe place, as it must be presented at each attraction you visit. Your London Sightseeing Pass is valid on consecutive days from the first day of use. There is no re-admission on the same day.
Your London Sightseeing Pass has a one year validity from the date shown and is to be exchanged in London within one year. Attractions are closed 24, 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
Cards are valid for calendar days (not 24 hours).