Set in a beautiful landscape, this hotel offers a wealth of dining choices and activities, including golf, horse-back riding, a spa, pools and is close to various wineries, perfect for exploring.
In the midst of the protected landscapes of the Serra do Socorro and Archeira, the guests of Dolce CampoReal Lisbon will enjoy the views of the areas golf courses, vineyards, and rich nature.
Nestled in the Torres Vedras district on the west coast of Portugal, the hotel provides a wealth of choice. Whether you want to relax or stay active on holiday, there are always plenty of things to do. Swim laps in the heated indoor pool or lounge in the sun by the outdoor pool. Relax in the outdoor Jacuzzi and enjoy a drink at the Pool Bar.
For deeper relaxation, visit the DiVine Spa and choose from various spa treatments. The spa includes an elegant tea lounge and tranquil relaxation area perfect for unwinding before or after a treatment. To get the most out of your spa visit, make advance reservations and discuss your needs with the spa staff to choose the best treatment.
For golf enthusiasts, the hotel offers a beautiful yet challenging 18-hole golf course. If you are looking for tennis or a jog exploring the beautiful grounds, Dolce CampoReal Lisbon will have just the right activity for you.
Venture out and experience the wineries around the hotel, or visit the hotels Equestrian Centre and ride a horse over the beautiful landscape.
Rua do Campo.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1533.3 mi / 2473.0 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Exercise gym
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
- Driving range
Inspired on varied international and Portuguese cuisine, Dolce CampoReal presents a broad gastronomy concept, represented by different restaurants. Guided by Chef Rui Fernandes, exclusive dishes are created and developed for different hotel restaurants
• Manjapao - start your day with a breakfast buffet, with a varied regional and homemade products selection, like cookies and delicious jams
• Grande Escolha - enjoy Mediterranean interpretation dishes in an intimate environment. With live kitchen and a wine list inspired by the Oeste wine region
• Sports Club - taste traditional snacks and tapas, while enjoy a wonderful sight in front of the golf course
• Pool Bar - open during the summer, enjoy fruit cocktails, sangrias and a light menu on the brink of a fabulous pool, overlooking the mountains
• Room Service - for guests who enjoy their privacy or simply like to dine or snack in the comfort of their rooms.