Located on prestigious Park Lane in the heart of Mayfair. Featuring an award-winning restaurant, Galvin at Windows, located on the top floor, providing stunning panoramic views.
The hotel boasts luxurious bedrooms and suites, all with state-of-the-art amenities including international plugs and a window seat to enjoy the views. Upgrade to an Executive room and enjoy improved bathrooms, better views, some of Buckingham Palace gardens, an umbrella and Executive Lounge access, with WiFi and continental breakfast.
High up on the 28th floor, Michelin-starred Galvin at Windows restaurant and bar serves modern French cuisine with spectacular views of London, while Podium restaurant serves seasonal modern British food, morning and well into the night. Visit Trader Vic’s for the taste of the Polynesian Islands, or opt for bubbles at stylish POP Bar. Meanwhile, Whisky Mist at Zeta is one of London’s most prized nightclubs, popular with the celebrity scene.
The hotel gently emanates luxury, with elegant chandeliers, specially controlled lifts to save you waiting and it even has an authentic shoeshine chair in the lobby. Shop in the jewellers, the florists or Watch Warehouse for gifts to remember your stay. The small spa offers ladies and gentlemen’s steam rooms, massages, beauty treatments, a hairdresser and a gym to stay in shape during your stay.
The nearest tube station, Hyde Park Corner, is just a few minutes’ walk from the hotel. It provides easy access to many of London’s most popular sights. These include the Houses of Parliament, the Royal Opera House at Covent Garden, Tower Bridge and the Tate Galleries. It is about a 10 minute walk from Buckingham Palace and close to Green Park. Harrods can be reached in about 15 minutes on foot. Oxford Street and Bond Street are about 10 minutes away.
22 Park Lane
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.1 mi / 1.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 453
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) and rollaway In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Barber shop
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 3 Restaurant
• Galvin at Windows restaurant and bar - located on the 28th floor, it offers Michelin-starred, seasonally inspired modern French cuisine in stylish surroundings.
Visit the bar for innovative cocktails and enjoy
breathtaking 360° views of London
• Podium restaurant - sample seasonal European cuisine at this contemporary spot, or treat yourself to the famous Chocolate Afternoon Tea
• Trader Vic’s - home of the Mai Tai cocktail and nightly live music. Traditional Tiki carvings adorn
the walls of this colourful tropical bar, which
serves modern French Polynesian-style cuisine
• POP Bar - sip Champagne or enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail at this vibrant bar, decorated with bespoke furniture
and pop art from Sir Peter Blake
• Whisky Mist at Zeta - popular with London's glamorous glitterati and celebrities, it is the ideal place for a sophisticated evening drink or a stylish all-night party.