Fly to Barbados, take a 55-minute flight to Union Island, then a 10-minute sail to reach this private 135 acre hideaway. All transfers are included in the cost for stays over seven nights.
This exclusive, All Inclusive resort is situated on a private-island near the southern tip of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. With coral reefs on three sides, crystal clear waters and five stunning beaches, Palm Island by Elite provides the perfect setting for couples – especially honeymooners. Families, with children aged 12 and over, are also welcome.
Palm island by Elite is small enough to walk around, yet large enough to find a deserted cove to hang your hammock up and relax. It is certified as a Green Hotel and perfectly compliments this beach paradise. The resort is also part of the Project Planet initiative - committed to saving thousands of gallons of water and hundreds of gallons of detergent every year.
The perfect balance of desert island hideaway and barefoot luxury has been achieved. The rustic façades, enhanced by thatched roofs, have been modernised with chic, natural furnishings and air-conditioning. Creating an idylic setting for relaxation. After all, the idea of a Caribbean holiday is to slow down and recharge – and this is only encouraged by its 'mobile phone free' beach policy.
St Vincent and the Grenadines
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 43
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar
SEA GRAPE SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath
ISLAND LOFT GARDEN
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Free airport shuttle
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• One freshwater swimming pool with cascading waterfall and sun terraces
• Air conditioned Fitness Centre
• One daytime tennis court with astro turf surface
• Three walking/hiking trails
• Croquet lawn
• Library with book exchange
• Satellite TV Lounge
• Table tennis and billiards table
• Sandy Feet’ boutique
• Massage room for spa services
• Art Galley
• Guest Services desk, where you can arrange excursions.
• Royal Palm Restaurant
• Sunset Grille and Bar
• Dress code - in the restaurants, shoes are to be worn and bathing suits covered. After 18:30, men wear shirts with collars, either long or short sleeves and long trousers or stylish jeans (no t-shirts or tank tops). Tailored Bermuda-length shorts are allowed for men (no shorts, Capri or 3/4 length trousers). Women wear
dresses, skirts, long trousers or stylish jeans, culottes or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no short shorts or cutoffs).
DRESS CODE. In restaurants, shoes are to be worn and swim suits should be covered. After 6.30pm no shorts or T-shirts are allowed in the restaurants. American Express Credit Cards are NOT accepted, due to ongoing issues with American Express credit card processing, therefore cannot be used to pay for any local charges and incidentals whilst in resort, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are welcomed