This all-inclusive resort is located on the stunning Caribbean island of St Vincent, the ‘Jewel of the Caribbean’, and is surrounded by lush green mountains and a beautiful white sandy beach.
Buccament Bay Resort, from Harlequin Hotels and Resorts, is the perfect holiday destination for all the family. The resort has villas and suites, each offering sophisticated decor and state-of-the-art facilities.
Spend a relaxing stay lounging around the infinity swimming pools or soaking up the sunshine at the white sand beach. There is also a children’s swimming pool – which is perfect for families and a Kids Club that offers day care and activities for small children.
The Spa features treatments by ESPA. It has four treatment suites, a Thai Pavilion where you can enjoy an outdoor massage and a gazebo on the beach. There is also a beauty salon, where you can get your hair and nails done.
You’ll have plenty of opportunity to try out new water activities. Whether you want to explore the underwater world whilst diving or snorkeling or admire what lies beneath from a glass bottom boat. The fitness centre offers facilities for cardio and weight training, as well as group sessions such as Yoga.
If you’re seeking a more active break, there is also plenty for you to do. The various sports academies are a great place for both adults and children to improve their football and tennis skills. The Buccament Bay Resort offers a variety of activities to cater for all interests, including the Harlequin Soccer Academy, Pat Cash Tennis Academy and the Harlequin Performing Arts Academy.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
14.3 mi / 23.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 165
ELAENIA JUNIOR SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
ELAENIA 1 BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
ELAENIA 2 BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type:
ELAENIA 2 BED MASTER SUITE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s)
1 BED GARDEN VILLA
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
1 BED DELUXE GARDEN VILLA
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s) Air conditioning
1 BED DELUXE GARDEN VILLA
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s)
1 BED BEACH FRONT VILLA
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
2 BED GARDEN VILLA
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
2 BED DELUXE GARDEN VILLA
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
2 BED BEACH FRONT VILLA
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
4 BED GARDEN VIEW VILLA
Sleeps 12, Bed Type: Double(s) Air conditioning
4 BED BEACH FRONT VILLA
Sleeps 10, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Aerobics instruction
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Children's nursery
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 4 Restaurant
The Harlequin Soccer Academy is available for group and 1 to 1 coaching of children and teenagers.
Pat Cash Tennis Academy offers group and 1 to 1 coaching for children and adults.
Performing Arts Academy operates during school holidays.
Spinning, yoga, bootcamps and aerobics are available, with Personal Training available for a fee.
Serenity Dive and Watersports Centre teaches diving, with kayaking, snorkelling.
Supervised teen lounges with games consoles are available.
Various complimentary and pay cruises are offered.
• Jacks - open nightly (not Thursdays) for the very best selection of fine steaks and seafood. Please note that due to demand during high season or at high occupancy, there is a restriction of three reservations per week at Jacks. Reservations can be made on arrival
• Safran - open three nights a week. Offering guests a selection of Indian cuisine cooked with the finest herbs and spices
• Ginger & Co - open six days a week offering a great selection of sushi, the very best in The Grenadines, from the award winning Sushi chef, Santa
• HQ - open every day serving coffee/tea, ice cream, smoothies, freshly made sandwiches, cakes and muffins
• Pizzeria - open daily offering guests a choice of freshly made pizza's
• BBQ open daily for lunch
• The Bay Beach Club - serving international cuisine for lunch and dinner, in a beachfront setting. Features an expansive bar, offering a variety of cocktails.
• Please note, restaurants open on a rotational basis during low season, please check locally for up to date opening times.
• Winner of the TripAdvisor 2013 and 2014 Travellers' Choice Award for Best Luxury Hotels in the Caribbean.