Royal Palms provides an engaging and unforgettable journey for all senses. Built in 1929 as a coupleís desert getaway, this enchanting Spanish Mediterranean mansion offers artfully appointed casitas, estate rooms and suites.
On every stroll through winding cobblestone pathways guests will discover romantic nooks, crackling fireplaces and splashing courtyard fountains. Intimate and tranquil, the four-star Alvadora Spa offers a collection of signature treatments centred around the nurturing essences of the Mediterranean, soothing the spirit, renewing the body and enriching the mind.
Surrounded by lush courtyards and mountain views, the resorts shimmering mother of pearl tiled pool offers a relaxing and serene environment. T. Cook's restaurant, long acclaimed both nationally and in the Phoenix fine dining scene, boasts a vibrant, new atmosphere and fresh twists on seasonal, cuisine inspired by a crafted, thoughtful and bold approach to Mediterranean-style cooking.
The Mix Up bar showcases inventive mixology and an unexpected mix of the season's freshest ingredients highlighting hand crafted, cocktails.
5200 East Camelback Road
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
7.2 mi / 11.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 119
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 1 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Aerobics instruction
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• Valet parking is available, at a charge.
• T. Cook's Restaurant - tucked deep within the lush landscaping and Mediterranean inspired architecture of Royal Palms, this offers a captivating environment with stone fireplaces, al fresco dining and unique design elements including vibrant interiors and a glass tasting room for wine and tequila. The American kitchen celebrates local farmers and sustainable raised foods cooked with modern Mediterranean influences. The culinary team thoughtfully handcraft seasonal and regional ingredients blended with herbs from the chefs personal garden, handpicked citrus from the resorts grove, fresh fish and healthy seasonal selections in partnership with local growers, farmers and artisans
• The Mix Up Bar - showcases inventive mixology and an unexpected mix of freshest ingredients from the season highlighting handcrafted garden to glass cocktails. Executive Chef Paul McCabe offers pure simple food that can be mixed up with an artful flair making the food distinctively unique as well
• The Cabana Grill - offers casual poolside dining for lunch complete with beautiful views of the surrounding courtyards and nearby Camelback Mountain
• In room dining - enjoy a delicious selection of menu items including signature dishes from T. Cook's restaurant from the comfort of your guest room 24-hours a day.
The inclusions of our nightly resort fee are as follows:
• Daily use of fitness center
• Fitness Classes
• Daily access to the Alvadora Spa facilities including Steam, Sauna, whirlpool, locker room, showers
• 10% discount in all property retail stores
• Local phone calls
• Use of business center, incoming faxes
• Resort activities History and art tours of property, Mixologist sessions
• Daily Housekeeping, Valet and Bell Gratuity
• Transportation with-in a 5 mile radius - Fashion Square, Old Town & Biltmore Square.