Relax in private luxury in your huge suite and take your pick from four signature restaurants, designer boutiques, an exciting pool, or relax with a treatment at the full service spa and salon. The hotel is also famous for its nightlife, with two nightclubs to dance the night away in.
Take in the views from your floor to ceiling windows in a luxury suite when you stay at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. Set in the heart of the Strip, you will love the proximity to some of Las Vegas' most famous shows, attractions and entertainment. The live aquatic production Le Reve - The Dream offers stunning performances of aerial acrobatics and provocative choreography and is a must see.
Encore is an intimate experience, with naturally lit corridors, gardens, timeless décor and mosaics. Being so close to Wynn Las Vegas means you can try out the amenities and indulgences of this other famous property, including a large selection of restaurants and bars, as well as some extra swimming pool options.
The hotel provides a full service spa and salon, perfect to unwind with a pampering session after a day exploring the casino and nearby Fashion Show mall. Or you can soak up the sun at Encore Beach Club while listening to DJs and absorb the party atmosphere around the three tiered pools. Take a dip in the heated Encore pools, with sculptured gardens and Jacuzzi spas, the two pools, adjacent to one another offer food service, bar and personal cabanas and are exclusively for guests of Wynn and Encore.
The city comes alive at night and this is evident at Encore, with fantastic night spots to enjoy after starting with a drink at Encore Players bar. XS gleams gold and showcases the opulence of one of the worlds most expensive clubs, while Surrender and Andrea's provide a mix of live music and Asian-inspired delights.
On-site, the four signature restaurants offer a fine dining Italian restaurant, Pan-Asian specialties, fine dining and classic American cuisine. And if that isn't enough, you can enjoy another 14 eateries and bars at the nearby Wynn LAs Vegas.
3121 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.9 mi / 1.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 2034
RESORT SUITE KING
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
RESORT SUITE QUEEN
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
PANORAMIC VIEW SUITE KING
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, In Room Movies, Television
- Business center
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 4 Restaurant
- 2 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 8 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Massage services
- Safe deposit box
- Steam bath
• Andrea’s - executive Chef Joseph Elevado offers Asian-inspired cuisine. Enjoy favourites including his Wagyu beef and lobster roll, rock shrimp tempura and sizzling NY strip steak with wasabi demi glacé
• Sinatra - winner of the Forbes Four-Star award, Sinatra showcases classic Italian cooking, with dishes inspired by Here to Eternity, the Emmy for Frank Sinatra: A Man and His Music, and the Grammy for Strangers in the Night. Tuscany-style patio seating is available
• Wazuzu - overlooking the Encore casino, Wazuzu serves innovative Pan-Asian cuisine. Wazuzu’s Drunken Noodles were featured on the Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate. A sprawling 27-foot Swarovski crystal dragon is featured in the dining room
• Jardin - offers the freshest seasonal cuisine in an airy, conservatory-like setting overlooking shimmering pools and manicured greenery. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel.