As the only stand-alone boutique hotel on the Strip, The Cromwell is one of a kind. An exclusive luxury-lifestyle hotel in a Parisian-style, with a fantastic rooftop pool deck.
Small when compared to the giant hotels of Las Vegas, The Cromwell has just 169 lavish rooms and 19 beautiful suites, making it one of the most exclusive places to stay on the Strip. Blending modern with traditional, the rooms are reminiscent of Parisian loft apartments, with hardwood flooring, plush furnishings and vintage luggage motifs throughout. While the laid-back lighting gives the place a romantic atmosphere.
The newest Caesars Entertainment resort also boasts the first restaurant by celebrity chef, Giada de Laurentiis, whose cuisine is Italian with a refreshing Californian influence. The dining room features an antipasto bar, with succulent olives, stuffed peppers and cured meats – another first for Italian-themed restaurants on the Strip.
Drai’s Beach Club gives an opportunity for panoramic views of the Strip whilst partying at Vegas’s only rooftop pool deck. Laze in a mezzanine VIP cabana, or have a cooling swim in one of the two elevated pools before drinking a cocktail or two.
For night owls, a visit to Drai’s Nightclub is a must, and after the club closes, Drai’s After Hours is the place to see and be seen. Drai’s offers both an indoor and outdoor rooftop party experience, with the biggest DJs playing for the huge dancefloor. Drai’s After Hours is located on the basement level, and offers an exclusive and romantic experience away from the glare of the Strip.
3595 Las Vegas Blvd South
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.1 mi / 0.1 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
The Cromwell presents an intimate, yet energetic Las Vegas gaming atmosphere. The 440 slots and 66 gaming tables give guests a much smaller, exclusive gambling experience and a perfect example of the hotels boutique feel
• Casino Lounge - the ideal vantage point for people-watching, socialising or taking a break from the Las Vegas gaming excitement. One side has televisions and digital gaming areas, while the other is strictly a lounge. Head here after dinner at Giada or before partying at Drai's Nightclub or Drai's After Hours
• Drai's Beach Club offers panoramic daytime partying on The Cromwell's rooftop. Created by renowned nightlife and hospitality visionary Victor Drai, the beach club features an unparalleled view 11 stories high. The Strip's only rooftop pool deck includes multiple pool areas and towering palm trees. This sophisticated Las Vegas Beach Club offers 10 VIP bungalows, plus 15 VIP cabanas on the mezzanine. Each cabana has its own pool, restroom and shower. A separate circular area includes five private bungalows overlooking Las Vegas Boulevard. The lower level features two elevated main pools, wet decks, 40 daybeds and seating around the perimeter
• Drai's Nightclub - operating as two venues in one, Drai's Beach Club and Nightclub offer panoramic night time partying on The Cromwell's rooftop
• 24 hour personalise concierge service
• Four hour beverage service with light food option on each floor
• Pillow Menu
• Full turndown each night
• Priority seating in the restaurant (Giada)
• Curbside check in
• Reserved gaming
• Priority reservations at any of our sister property spas with transportation
• Priority access at any of the sister property outlets and the Linq Retail District
• Day Club access
• Priority access to VIP line at Drai’s Night Club and After Hours.
• Lobby Bar - invites guests to enjoy a cocktail directly following check-in. It offers breakfast as well as a late-night menu. This way, diners can enjoy a meal long after Giada's restaurant hours
• Giada - Emmy award-winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis first ever restaurant. Guests can eat in the dining room, lounge or on the outdoor patio, boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace. The menu consists of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Guests can watch chefs prepare fresh pasta, bread and desserts from the open kitchen. It also features an antipasto station, a first for Italian eateries on the Strip
• Drai's After Hours - since 1997, this has delivered a new vibe to the Las Vegas nightlife scene. It provides an intimate and exclusive spot where party-goers finish the night.
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel.