Set on an idyllic island paradise that feels like a home away from home, this tropical paradise provides lagoon for snorkelling, water villas, a spa and water sports.
Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa presents 68 beachfront villas situated on a private stretch of beach, with unique outdoor bathrooms. The 38 over-water suites situated over the Indian Ocean feature private sundecks and open-air infinity-edged bathtubs with a view over the azure lagoon.
Located in the South Male Atoll, this Maldivian paradise’s lagoon offers the chance to kayak to Guli Fushi island, snorkel, or try diving, surfing and island hopping. The crystal waters below the jetty of this Maldives resort contain puffer fish, sting rays and baby reef sharks, explore them from the hotels PADI 5-star diving centre.
Play tennis, hit the gym and swim in the infinity edge pool, or simply unwind at Anantara Spa with a range of renowned signature treatments. Discover your own paradise at Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa.
P.O Box 2014
Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.0 mi / 1.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
SUNSET POOL VILLA
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
2 BEDROOM FAMILY VILLA
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: King(s) and single(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
SUNRISE BEACH VILLA
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) Separate Bath, Television, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
SUNSET BEACH VILLA
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) Separate Bath, Television, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
SUNRISE OVER WATER SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Separate Bath, Television, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom
SUNSET OVER WATER SUITE
Sleeps 2, Bed Type:
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- Water sports
- Steam bath
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 4 Restaurant
• Water Sport Center, PADI 5-star diving centre, Yoga, Spa facilities
• Try many exhilarating high-speed adventures. Propel across the water with wind-powered high intensity sports or catch a magnificent fish for dinner on an adventurous fishing trip. Parasail with a breathtaking bird's-eye view of the stunning islands below and experience sky-scraping excitement
• Trips and excursions to discover the fantastic marine life and top-side beauty of this amazing archipelago. Snorkel spectacular reefs with the resident marine biologist. Visit deserted and local islands on a voyage of discovery. Rent a kayak and paddle gently around the shallow, protected lagoon, or relax in the sun as the captain takes you on a private journey by catamaran
Meal plans are based on aa three case menu composed of a starter, main and dessert. Certain items are not included in the meal plan and will be chargeable. Children under 12 eat on a complimentary basis: 3 meals per day from the children’s menu. However, if dining from the adult menu 50% off adult pricing applies.
• Fushi Café: Overlooking the lagoon this restaurant serves a full breakfast buffet complete with live cooking stations and a wide variety of international favourites to start the day. In the evening it transforms to offer an international themed buffet - Chinese, Italian, Indian Ocean flavours or Japanese.
• 73 Degrees: Light & airy coastal style pavilion serving a sumptuous breakfast buffet with a selection of fresh tropical fruits, juices, cereals, homemade breads, grilled meats, vegetables & omelettes made to order. Breakfast here is only offered to adult guests. In the evenings the restaurant transforms into a semi-buffet oceanfront dining venue open to all our Dhigu, Veli and Naladhu guests.
• Sea. Fire. Salt.: Featuring an alfresco wooden deck over the turquoise lagoon & offering a crossroad of cuisines. Freshly caught Maldivian favourites such as reef fish, lobster & prawns, prime aged imported beef can be ordered flame grilled, tandoori style, wok sautéed or cooked to perfection in a wood-fired oven. The resident Salt Guru will help you to select from the salt selection from around the world.
• Terrazzo: Signature dishes include homemade risotto and pasta. An impressive menu is accompanied by wines from the northern and southern regions of Italy available from the Wine Loft.
• Baan Huraa: Thai style teak house restaurant poised over water on the edge of an inner lagoon & outer reef. Accessible through Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, guests enjoy authentic Thai cuisine, including coconut curries from Thailand's southern provinces or hot & spicy dishes from the north.
• Origami: modern & casual Japanese restaurant serves unique dining journeys with a choice of a light gourmet menu with hand crafted sushi and sashimi and slow charcoal grilled robatayaki skewers. Livening up the experience, chefs dazzle guests with sizzling Teppanyaki cooking skills from Tuesday to Sunday.
• There are two Bars: Aqua Bar - serving light meals from lunchtime until 6:00 pm with live music in the evening, leading on to a beach, this is a romantic spot perfect for watching the sunset; Dhoni Bar - serves an array of island-style cocktails & light snacks, well located for sunset viewing.