This All Inclusive beach resort features classic Caribbean architecture set amid enchanting tropical gardens. It overlooks a bay with a beautiful and pristine silver-white sandy beach. Exclusively for couples and honeymooners, it has a romantic, tranquil and elegant atmosphere.
The resorts accommodation is divided among ten different room categories. Honeymoon beach front walkout concierge rooms feature the local coral rock and are located closest to the beach. All of the rooms feature private terraces or balconies with views of the gardens, pool or ocean. Many of the rooms also have mahogany king size four-poster beds.
Diners at Sandals Halcyon Beach may choose from a selection of six gourmet restaurants and a beach side grill. Perhaps the most dramatic of these is Kelly's Dockside, which is located on a jetty that stretches out over the sea. Mario's features a range of Italian specialities and Bayside serves international dishes. It has an indoor and an outdoor seating area, providing diners with the option to eat al fresco if preferred.
Sandals offers a poolside and beach side cocktail service so sip a tall glass as you laze by the water. In addition to the beach and pool. Exchange privileges with two nearby Sandals Resorts for up to an additional 22 restaurants, Red Lane Spa and a 9-hole golf course.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.8 mi / 2.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 169
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s)
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- 8 Lounges/bars
- 6 Restaurant
• Weekly events including cocktails, live nightly shows, beach parties, karaoke, pianists and more
• Five star PADI diving resort
• Land activities include volleyball, board games, tennis, pool, table tennis, chess and shuffle board
• The nearby nine hole, par 33 golf course is located at Sandals LaToc Golf Resort and Spa in St. Lucia. A shuttle will get you there in approximately 15 minutes. Green fees and transfers are complimentary; however caddies, which are mandatory, are at an
additional charge. Golf shoes can be rented, however, trainers, track shoes or tennis shoes (all without studs) are permitted
• Water sports include kayaks, knee boarding, wakeboarding, aqua trykes, windsurfing, snorkeling, water skiing, paddle boards, tubing and Hobie cats.
• Kelly's Dockside - serves seafood delights at the Caribbean's most impressive restaurant which is located on its own 150 foot pier, closed on Mondays
• Bayside Restaurant - serves French gourmet cuisine both indoors or outdoors
• Mario's restaurant - serves northern Italian dishes and wines, closed on Fridays
• The Beach Bistro offers hotdogs, burgers, wings, salads and deserts during the day and in the evenings up to 03:00
• Kimonos - Teppanyaki-style eatery, closed on Sundays
• Soy - sushi bar, closed on Sundays.
Sandals resorts are for couples only aged 18 and over.
Dress codes may apply in certain restaurants.
Free WiFi is available in all room categories.
CLUB SANDALS CONCIERGE
Upgrade to Club Sandals and be spoiled with priority check-in, preferred luggage handling and full in-room bars, as well as the services of a dedicated Concierge staff member to help plan your holiday, invite you to exclusive events and be at your beck and call to make your stay exceed all your expectations. From restaurant reservations and spa treatments, to tours and excursions, your Club Sandals desk works with you to plan your stay and be your one point of call for answering all your queries and assisting in making your holiday dreams a reality. And why not take advantage of the availability of plush cloth bathrobes and room service at selected Sandals Resorts so you can enjoy true pampering at its fullest.
Exclusive Butler Service is available to guests staying in high category suites. Sandals Butlers are trained to the highest standards, by the Guild of Professional English Butlers and are there to cater to your every whim. Your Personal Butler can arrange laundry, in-room gourmet dining or even prepare a romantic rose petal scented bath for your return. On arrival, you will be presented with a personal mobile phone to call your Butler as you wish. Your Butler will greet you upon arrival, process your registration in your suite, offer to unpack your luggage, offer welcome beverage, offer complimentary pressing. During your stay, your Butler will take room service orders for breakfast, lunch and dinner, handle your laundry, dry cleaning or pressing requests, bring your drinks and reserve your lounger. At departure time, your Butler will offer a folding service to make your packing easier, arrange transport requirements, check your suite for any items you might have forgotten.
# night(s) ---