Located just minutes from Dublin city centre, Ballsbridge Hotel is a stylish and inviting Dublin hotel renowned for traditional Irish hospitality and quality service.
Rooms at The Ballsbridge feature TVs, telephones and tea/coffee making facilities. Beds all have crisp sheets and thick duvets. Guests can also make use of a laundry service.
The hotel is near Aviva Stadium and the RDS, and just a short stroll to the O2 Arena and Bord Gais Energy Theatre. The Guinness Storehouse and Jameson Distillery are also easily accessible from the hotel, as is the beautiful Dublin coastline.
Ballsbridge Hotel offers a host of dining experiences for you to enjoy during your stay. The Dubliner Pub, provides old world charm with leather couches and plush furnishings, and is the perfect location for an informal meal or a great spot to watch the match. Raglans Restaurant offers a fantastic dining experience combining fresh seasonal ingredients to create a selection of sumptuous Irish and Mediterranean dishes.
Access to Ballsbridge Hotel in Dublin has never been easier with the Aircoach now providing a direct link to Dublin Airport. The Dart Rail network, and an excellent Dublin Bus network, also service Dublin City centre and the surrounding areas.
Car parking is available on-site, charged locally.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.5 mi / 2.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 392
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Queen(s) Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Television
- Coffee shop
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Ballsbridge Hotel is one of the busiest conference venues in Dublin and specialises in hosting conference and events for up to 1,000 guests
• The property offers ample parking and WiFi access.
• The Dubliner Pub is located on the ground floor. Known for it’s great sporting atmosphere on match days and excellent bar menu, this Dublin 4 bar is a lively choice popular amongst guests and locals alike. It is also perfect for families and hosts live entertainment
• For a casual lunch or dinner, the lounge offers a fantastic selection of seasonal food cooked to order. A delicious carvery lunch is served daily from 12 noon.