Located in Vienna's city centre, with breath-taking views across the Stadtpark and opposite the metro station, the InterContinental Vienna is a modern and elegant hotel, ideally placed to discover historic Vienna.
The hotel restaurant serves the finest seasonal produce and excellent Viennese pastries at an ornate, classic cafe. Whisky lovers can enjoy a fabulous selection of malts, with more than 150 to choose from. It also offers a wide choice of cocktails and late night food to satisfy your every desire. Or if you don’t fancy leaving your room, make use of the 24-hour room service.
A modern fitness centre offers top of the range equipment and relaxation areas including a sauna and steam bath, available 24-hours a day.
Explore Vienna from the hotels great location, with sights such as its concert halls, St. Stephen's Cathedral and exclusive shopping areas such as Kaerntner Strasse or Graben.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.6 mi / 0.9 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 459
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Double(s) and single(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- Massage services
- Coffee shop
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• The fitness centre studio am Stadtpark is open 24 hours and offers a steam bath, a sauna, massages and personal fitness trainers. It also offers state-of-the-art cardio and workout equipment
• Local outdoor activities include: jogging in the Stadtpark or ice skating at adjacent Wiener Eislaufverein. Live Entertainment and childrens activities are also available.
• Restaurant Mediterraneo - international specialities and traditional Vienniese specialities, breakfast buffet, dinner a la carte
• Cafe Vienna - serves breakfast, lunch and traditional Vienniese coffee
• Intermezzo Bar.