With a private white sandy beach and its own marina, Intercontinental Abu Dhabi is an exceptional resort offering a vibrant but relaxed atmosphere away from the bustle of downtown Abu Dhabi.
The hotel offers 390 spacious, modern and stylish guest rooms. The well appointed accommodation features panoramic views over the city skyline, Corniche or coastline. The dedicated Club InterContinental floors offer club guests a first class level of personalised service and hospitality, as well as access to the exclusive Club Lounge.
The Bayshore is the most desirable beach and health club in Abu Dhabi. The brand new destination combines the best in health, relaxation and entertainment with 300m of natural beachfront, a stunning infinity pool, swim-up bar, separate children’s pool and play area, premium health and sports facilities, day spa and restaurant.
Guests are invited to relax in sun-loungers on the white sandy beach or in one of the seven private cabanas complete with butler service, before dipping into the cool infinity pool with a swim-up bar overlooking the Arabian Gulf. The Bayshore also features a large outdoor jacuzzi as well as a separate, shaded pool for children with a fun waterslide and play area.
Water sport facilities can be accessed from the Bayshore’s beachfront and members also have access to squash and floodlit tennis courts on the property. The Bayshore’s state-of-the-art gym has dedicated cardio and strength areas with inspiring views over the pool, garden and beach areas. For guests looking for a less strenuous way to unwind, the day spa houses two multi treatment rooms for massages as well as a full range of face and body treatments.
The Heritage Village and the Cultural Foundation are also close by. For a unique shopping experience, two of the best malls are located minutes away.
Upgrade your stay and choose the All Inclusive package, where you can enjoy select meals and drinks without the worry.
P O Box 4171
King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud Street
United Arab Emirates
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.1 mi / 1.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 390
DELUXE CITY VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
DELUXE SEA VIEW
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type:
CLUB CITY VIEW
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and double(s) Separate Bath, Separate Shower, Television, In Room Movies, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Private bathroom
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 2 Children's pool
- Executive floor
- Off-Site parking
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Complimentary newspaper in lobby
- Shops and commercial services
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 7 Lounges/bars
- 7 Restaurant
- Gift/News stand
• Free parking
• Valet service
• 24 hour laundry service
• Concierge service
• Complimentary WiFi access throughout the property.
• Fishmarket – this award-winning restaurant first opened its doors 30 years ago. Pick the
freshest seafood, cooked Thai-style and served in a relaxed setting. The Fishmarket treats you
to a wonderful experience of choosing your fish and seafood in a charming market setting
• Byblos Sur Mer - the ultimate Lebanese dining experience. Set over two floors with spacious terraces, this contemporary restaurant overlooks the spectacular
marina and serves a wide variety of traditional Lebanese dishes from grills to Mezzeh and
freshly baked breads
• Belgian Beer Café Abu Dhabi – fresh mussels, chunky frites, Belgian waffles and exclusive Belgian beers served up in a classically European setting. A little piece of old Brussels right in the heart of Abu Dhabi
• Circo - offers upscale Italian flair built upon a foundation of signature Tuscan recipes from the
kitchen of Maccioni matriarch Egidiana and prepared by Chef Luca. The menu is served in a lively, sophisticated setting reminiscent of the old-style European circus tents which inspired the
• Selections - all-day-dining buffet restaurant offers one of the most spectacular views. Sit down to breakfast, lunch or dinner and enjoy the beauty of the beach and marina from almost every table
• The Bayshore Restaurant - the expert team of chefs and mixologists have put together a creative menu with everything from healthy snacks to classic cocktails and
burgers, which can be enjoyed at the bar or from the comfort of the sun-loungers and cabanas
• Meals included as part of the half board plan are to be taken at the international buffet in Selections Restaurant.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.