Fly to Beef Island on Tortola and take a 45 minute road transfer to this laid-back hideaway. This All Inclusive resort offers excellent value and a fantastic location, rising up from Tortola's longest beach.
Long Bay Beach Resort and Villas is an adventurer's paradise set in idyllic Tortola, one of the islands that make up the British Virgin Islands. Part of the exclusive Elite Island Resort collection, it epitomizes tropical informality and natural beauty. This 154-room hideaway is situated on Tortola's longest beach. The resort has three bars and lounges including the Pelican swim-up pool bar. Sip cocktails at the 1748 Beach Bar or spend the evening at The Palm Terrace Bar. The island's colonial history has strongly influenced the architecture. Set on the ground floor of a 18th Century Sugar Mill, the restaurant offers beachfront seating.
Long Bay’s premier amenity is its amazing mile-long stretch of white sand beach, which offers some of the most beautiful vistas and sunsets in the Caribbean. A variety of water sports, along with terrific tours and excursions, are available from the resort’s beachfront water sports and tour desk. Popular activities like sailing and scuba diving are also readily available.
You can do as much or as little as you chose. Play a game of tennis and take advantage of the scuba-diving facilities. But fit in time for some relaxation at the Wellness Spa & Salon, sip cocktails at the 1748 Beach Bar or spend the evening at The Palm Terrace Bar.
Long Bay offers beachfront accommodation just a few steps away from the sand. All accommodation includes the amenities you would expect to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The island’s rich heritage is evident with historic sites that include Windmill National Park, Callwood Rum Distillery and the Old Government House.
British Virgin Islands
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
9.8 mi / 15.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
- 1 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
American Express Credit Cards are NOT accepted, due to ongoing issues with American Express credit card processing, therefore cannot be used to pay for any local charges and incidentals whilst in resort, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are welcomed
• The Elegant Pelican is a unique island shopping experience. Delve into the hidden treasures of resort wear, swimwear, bags, gifts and unique local arts and crafts. The shop also stocks basic vacation necessities, as well as reading material and video rentals
• Tennis - Long Bay offers two lighted artificial grass courts. There is a nominal charge for court time
• Water sports - Long Bay's mile-long beach is white, powdery and the perfect spot for water sports. In the summer the beach provides excellent snorkelling; in the winter, bodysurfing is a popular activity. Snorkelling equipment and boogie boards are available
• Long Bay Beach Club is situated on a beautiful, mile-long stretch of white sand beach. Step from your beachfront accommodations onto the powder white sand, and enjoy a refreshing swim in the Caribbean Sea. Relax in the shade under a swaying palm tree and enjoy beautiful ocean vistas as sailboats drift by and neighbouring islands dot the horizon
• Beachside swimming pool - enjoy a tropical cocktail with a wonderful beach and blue ocean just steps away.
• 1748 - an informal beachfront restaurant and bar set on the ground floor of a renovated 18th-century sugar mill with beachfront decking. With a continental buffet breakfast as well as a full lunch and dinner menu, 1748 offers a variety of choices, ranging from grilled burgers to fresh seafood to outdoor barbeque. It hosts a Sunday brunch, popular among guests and locals alike.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---