This luxury hotel has been a landmark on the Las Vegas Strip for 50 years. Numerous appearances in films and on TV, together with world-class facilities and entertainment, have cemented its reputation as a resort of renowned excellence.
Roman-inspired opulence, incredible amenities and impeccable service combine to make Caesars Palace an exemplary five-star hotel. From its sumptuous suites and lavish spa, to its high-end shopping street and astounding array of restaurants – Caesars exudes luxury.
With the abundance of first-class facilities on offer, you need never leave your hotel. Recline on your day bed by a choice of eight pools, at the Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis. Play swim-up blackjack. Or unwind in your private cabana while your attentive waiter brings you refreshments.
Treat yourself to luxury retail therapy and indulge in fine dining at Caesars’ exclusive shopping destination, The Forum Shops. Or try your luck in the world-famous casino. Alternatively, let Roman-inspired treatments soothe and revitalise you at the award-winning Qua Baths & Spa.
Eateries abound at Caesars Palace. Choose between the renowned Bacchanal Buffet, casual restaurants including the Gordon Ramsey Pub & Grill, and lavish upscale dining options. Enjoy an aperitif in the chic setting of the VISTA Cocktail Lounge, or the David Furnish-designed FIZZ champagne bar.
After dinner take in a spectacular show at The Colosseum. Elton John, Mariah Carey, Rod Stewart and Celine Dion are among the superstar acts to have headlined at this 4300-seat, premier concert venue. Then if you have the energy, party into the night at the high-octane, multi-level nightclub OMNIA.
3570 LAS VEGAS BLVD
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.2 mi / 0.3 km from city centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Shops and commercial services
- 24-hour food & beverage kiosk
- Currency exchange
- Exercise gym
- Air conditioning
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
Valet parking is available, at a charge paid locally.
• Stripside Cafe & Bar - enjoy house made comfort food including pizza, grill, hot dogs, burgers, ice creams, cocktails and cakes
• Bacchanal Buffet - master chefs provide over 500 items in nine open kitchens
• Restaurant Guy Savoy - called the best restaurant in Las Vegas, it serves up elegant French cuisine in a fine dining environment
• Beijing Noodle No. 9 - Chinese cuisine in a friendly, casual setting
• Mesa Grill - Southwestern cuisine with a celebrity chef that features bold flavours and is complemented by specialty margaritas
• Old Homestead Steakhouse - inspired by New York's famous eatery, offering a fine dining option for your stay in Las Vegas
• Rao's - voted one of the top Italian eatery on The Strip
• Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill - the neighborhood pub, by the award-winning chef. The most authentic English pub experience in Las Vegas
• Mr Chow - with world class service and unique architecture, this renowned restaurant arrives in only it's seventh location worldwide
• Searsucker - a celebrity chef brings New America Classic cuisine and social dining atmosphere to Caesars Palace
• Nobu Restaurant - celebrated Chef Nobu Matsuhisa creates the perfect sociable place to eat and be seen
• The Payard Patisserie & Bistro - a unique upscale bistro, as well as a chocolate and pastry shop
• Brioche by Guy Savoy - tTreat yourself with sweet and savory delectable tastes of flaky French pastry
• Forum Food Court - choose quick and easy food, with a couple of choices
• In room dining
• Café Americano - Latin and American dishes. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel.