Bellagio offers the ultimate luxurious Las Vegas experience. This iconic hotel enjoys a central location and magnificent views of the lake and gardens.
Inspired by the idyllic village of Bellagio, which overlooks the stunning Lake Como in Italy, the resort offers a level of sumptuousness and luxury to exceed the highest of expectations. Elegant Italian furniture, with deluxe fabrics are used throughout the rooms and suites. Antiques giving an old Italian feel complete the experience.
For those seeking relaxation, there is a spa that must be sampled. Enjoy a therapeutic and rejuvenating facial and body care treatment. The Watsu Massage is incredible, combining stretches of Zen Shiatsu with the element of water.
As evening approaches, there are spectacular shows at the theatre, such as the Cirque du Soleil production O, the famous fountains and guests can party in the nightclub, Light. As you would expect from Las Vegas, there is one of the most impressive casinos at the hotel.
Guest rooms all feature bathrooms with soaking tub and separate shower, as well as complimentary bathrobes and slippers. Electronic curtains and express check out ease guests lives. Telephone and computer/fax ports are available in each room.
Choose from casual bistros and cafes or the more elegant surroundings of the seven internationally acclaimed restaurants.
Overlooking the iconic Fountains of Bellagio, Hyde Bellagio marks the first-ever nightlife experience in Las Vegas from sbe and the globally acclaimed design icon Philippe Starck. The Conservatory and Botanical Gardens is a 13,573-square-foot, ever-changing natural display with five themes per year: holiday, Chinese New Year, spring, summer and fall.
3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
0.2 mi / 0.4 km from city centre
- 4 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Room service
- 7 Lounges/bars
- 7 Restaurant
• Lago by Julian Serrano - Michelin-decorated, award winning Italian restaurant, serving up small plates
• Harvest by Roy Ellamar - modern dining and market-fresh dishes
• Todd English's Olives - Mediterranean delights on the patio beside the famous fountains
• Fix Restaurant & Bar - wood-burning grill providing mouth-watering dishes
• Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge - imaginative traditional and modern Japanese dishes
• Prime steakhouse - themed on a 1930's speakeasy, with incredible dishes by Jean-George
• The Buffet - live-action cooking stations and a large selection of cuisines, un-matched around the city
• Le Cirque - AAA Five Diamond winner, delivering unbelievable French cuisine in an intimate setting
• Picasso - artistic, award-winning food by Julian Serrano
• Michael Mina - signature restaurant using seasonal produce to create Japanese and French influenced food
• Jasmine - traditional Hong Kong cuisine in an elegant setting
• Starbucks - coffee, teas, pastries and more
• Cafe Bellagio - classic cafe dishes with pool and garden views
• Noodles - Chinese dim sum, noodles and more
• Jean Phillipe - Vegas' first European-style pasty stro
• Quick Eats - casual fare and snacks are available at the Cafe Gelato, Palio, Palio Pronto, Snack at the Race, Sports Book and The Pool Cafe
• Private and group dining
• Fountain view dining
• Sommelier to help you choose the best wines.
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel.
# night(s) ---