Located in Universal Orlando Resort™, this South Pacific style resort is home to lush tropical surroundings with a Polynesian feel, plus guests enjoy multiple theme park privileges.
With an impressive lagoon-style swimming pool, sandy beach, croquet lawn and huge health and fitness club, you will want time out from the theme parks to really enjoy this resort. Six restaurants and lounges include Emeril’s Tchoup Chop, which takes Asian cuisine to the next level, or try the spectacular luaus (fees apply) featuring authentic food and entertainment in the Wantilan Luau Pavilion.
Stay on-site and enjoy exclusive guest benefits including free* Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access to skip the regular queues in Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, and Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (opening 2017) one hour before the park opens (paid theme park admission required for both benefits).
This magnificent Orlando luxury hotel is designed to please and pamper guests of any age.
6300 Hollywood Way
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
8.5 mi / 13.7 km from city centre
- 1 Pool
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (opening 2017) one hour before the park opens (paid theme park admission required)
• FREE* Universal Express Unlimited™ ride access to skip the regular queues in Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ (paid theme park admission required)
• Complimentary transport to all three theme parks and Universal CityWalk™
• Resort-wide Charging Privileges with room key
• Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
• Priority Seating at select restaurants throughout the resort.
• Islands Dining Room - Pacific-rim cuisine
• Wantilan Luau - weekly dinner show with authentic entertainment and an all-you-can-eat buffet (reservation required)
• Emeril's Tchoup Chop - Asian
• Jake's American Bar - features signature lunch items, appetisers and entrés
• Bula Bar & Grille - poolside eatery featuring tropical drinks and light fare
• Orchid Court Lounge & Sushi Bar - continental breakfast, sushi and cocktails
• Room Service - 24 hours.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © JKR. (s16)
*Paid theme park admission required. Only valid at Universal Studios Florida™ and Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ theme parks. Not valid at Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey™, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts™, other select attractions, separately ticketed events and Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit not valid for guests staying at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort and Loews Sapphire Falls Resort; available for purchase only. Only valid for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay as indicated on the Universal Express Unlimited pass. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
†Paid theme park admission required. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ as determined by Universal Orlando, and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ (opening 2017). Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort logo © 2016 UCF Hotel Venture. All rights reserved. Emeril’s ® Emeril Lagasse. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2016 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.