From the heart of a stunning coastline the resort affords dramatic tropical views. A secluded beach, infinity edge pools, a sailing school and spa treatments invite guests to relax or be as active as they please.
Elegance combined with personal service capture the pure and simple essence of the Caribbean. With accommodation to suit couples and families, all guests enjoy the privacy and flexibility of beautifully appointed, fully serviced holiday homes ranging from bright and airy bay view suites and beach cottages to luxury villas with private pools.
Echoing a West Indian Georgian colonial style, all homes have french windows opening onto large verandas and have WiFi. Accommodations feature a West Indian Georgian colonial style. Kitchens are by Studio Becker with Viking and Kohler appliances. Suites include iPod compatible sound system, safe, coffee machine, large refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer and full inventory of glassware, crockery and cutlery.
The resort’s 40 waterfront acres include a dramatically positioned restaurant with an award winning chef, clubhouse lounge and bar, childcare facilities, spa treatments and colourful gardens.
The azure waters of Nonsuch Bay are framed by a rich tropical landscape of green rolling hills, white sandy beaches, a barrier reef of gleaming turquoise and uninhabited islands. Cooled by the trade winds and sheltered from the ocean, it is a tranquil haven and home to wildlife including dolphins and turtles.
Nonsuch Bay is located on the southeast coast of Antigua, 40 minutes from VC Bird International Airport (ANU) and 20 minutes from the bars, restaurants, boutiques and marinas of English and Falmouth Harbours.
PO BOX 2208
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
10.1 mi / 16.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 40
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
DELUXE SUITE 2 BEDROOMS
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: King(s), single(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
PREMIUM BEACH COTTAGE 2 BEDROOMS
Sleeps 5, Bed Type: King(s), single(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Television
DELUXE SUITE 3 BEDROOMS
Sleeps 7, Bed Type: King(s), single(s) and rollaway Satellite television, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Television
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Children's nursery
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- 1 Restaurant
- 3 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Water sports
- Safe deposit box
• Free WiFi internet is available in the Clubhouse Lounge
• Sailing School and Kiteboarding
• Spa Treatments - taken in the privacy of the guests apartment or on their private shaded terrace.
• The Bay at Nonsuch - serves a buffet selection at breakfast and lunch and in the evenings a three course dinner. Award winning executive chef Mitchell Husbands creates menus drawing inspiration from local Caribbean produce and international cuisine. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included for guests book at the All Inclusive rate together with selected drinks with meals and at the bar. Room Only guests dine at the restaurant by reservation based on fixed prices for either breakfast and lunch US$ 55, lunch only US$ 44 or dinner only US$ 65 (as a guide, subject to change and payable locally). House wines are include with meals which guests can supplement from the wine list
• The Clubhouse Bar - drinks and cocktails.
There is a choice of activity programmes when staying at this hotel, including babysitting. Sailing is offered to adults and children (8+ years old), subject to competency. The children's programme includes beach, pool and indoor activities, as well as watersports for ages 5-7 years. For older children (ages 8 - 17 years), group sailing tuition, snorkelling, kayaking and games are available. Activities for children 1 - 4 years will be based in the resort's creche. For guests travelling up to 3 January 2015, this will be payable locally, however guests staying from 4 January 2015, the programmes will be included in the price of your holiday. New for travel in 2015 is the watersports programme for adults (18 years +), which includes group sailing tuition, excursions and racing, This is included in the price.