Uniquely located on the glittering Atlantic ocean in Cape Town, the Radisson Blu Waterfront has the majestic Table Mountain behind it.
Near the famous V & A Waterfront, with its myriad of shops and restaurants, it is a short walk to some of Africa’s most beautiful beaches.
The hotel boasts 177 elegant guest rooms, including 11 two bedroom suites and 58 business class rooms, with private balconies and spectacular views over the Altantic Ocean or private marina.
The 22 superior and 86 standard rooms face the legendary Table Mountain. Rooms come fully equipped with free high-speed broadband wireless internet, direct dial telephones and tea and premium coffee making facilities.
Tobago’s Restaurant will satisfy your appetite and offers relaxed seating on its breathtaking terrace, allowing you to dine with stunning views.
Normal Check-in: 14:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
525.6 mi / 847.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 177
STANDARD NON SEA FACING
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s)
BUSINESS CLASS SEA / MARINA FACING
Sleeps 2, Bed Type:
2 BEDROOM SEA/MARINA FACING SUITE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s)
- 2 Pool
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Indoor pool
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Guests are invited to use the complimentary shuttle bus to and from the the V&A Waterfront every hour from 08:00 - 23:00.
• Free guest access is given to Amani Spa with 10 Treatment Rooms, Vitality Pool, Large Gym, Sauna, Steam Room, Bio Energy Centre
• Joggers Station with maps of the area, water and towels
• Complimentary Grab and Run breakfast station from 04:00 to 06:00 daily for early departures.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.