Manhattan’s original boutique hotel with cast iron architecture to fit in with the districts history. It has been listed as one of the top 100 places to stay in the world.
Located in fashionable Soho, this award winning, family owned hotel uses effective design features to promote an image of eclectic cool.
Soho Grand has a stunning lobby area with a staircase made from glass bottles. It also enjoys a great location downtown, on West Broadway and Canal Street, close to the Hudson River.
Several subway stations are within easy walking distance. These can take you to destinations such as the theatre district, Times Square and the Empire State Building quickly and easily.
The beautifully designed guestrooms and suites of the Soho Grand feature custom furnishings and high-end fixtures, Egyptian cotton linen, Frette bathrobes. Bath amenities are from New York’s original apothecary, Kiehl’s Since 1851. They have large windows, making the rooms light and airy. The rooms have pet goldfish and provide Sony Speaker Docks in every room and iPods upon request.
Listed on Conde Nast Traveler’s coveted ‘Gold List’ as one of the world’s best places to stay and it has been voted one of the top 100 places to stay worldwide.
310 West Broadway
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.7 mi / 4.3 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 363
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King Television, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Air conditioning, Satellite television, Minibar, Private bathroom
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Off-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 2 Lounges/bars
- 1 Restaurant
• Club Room - a perfect mix of old world and new, melding down town style and old New York gentility. The Dining Room serves Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner daily; while the Parlour is the ideal escape with low intimate seating and a roaring stone fireplace
• Grand Bar - open Thursday to Saturday
• The Salon serves a lounge food and drink menu
• The Yard - an urban oasis with a menu filled with summertime favourites and refreshing cocktails. By day, the coveted outdoor space is the perfect for basking in the sun, and come nightfall The Yard transforms into a vibrant lounge featuring weekly DJ programming.