Overlooking Liberation Square and the Marina, this 4-star hotel is located in the heart of St. Helier. Guests can enjoy access to the nearby Aquadome Leisure Centre.
The Pomme, as it is affectionately known, combines excellent hospitality and care with contemporary metropolitan design and is ideal for the leisure or business traveller.
The Pomme d’Or offers 143 spacious, contemporary rooms, designed and furnished to provide a relaxing stay. Each of the beautifully appointed rooms is air-conditioned, accessible by lift and is equipped with free wireless broadband internet service. A wide menu of food and drinks is available on 24-hour room service.
Guests can enjoy free access to the Merton Hotel’s unique Aquadome Leisure Centre with indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, fully equipped gym and the unique Flowrider® Surf machine, just 15 minutes walk away. Guests can also enjoy free aerobics sessions, and tennis.
The hotel is centrally located, with shops, bars, cafes and award-winning museums all on the doorstep. Jersey Airport is also 10 minutes away by car, and the harbour is right opposite.
Water sports such as kayaking, scuba diving, and snorkelling take place in abundance on the local beaches.
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.4 mi / 0.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s)
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Trouser/Pant press, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) or single(s)
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- 24-hour room service
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 3 Lounges/bars
- 2 Restaurant
• The Harbour Room Restaurant - an elegant, relaxed restaurant with magnificent views across Liberation Square, offering buffet style service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It is famous for its Sunday lunches and Friday nights, when a magnificent seafood buffet is served with the most delectable ingredients
• The Cafe Bar - stylish, relaxed and informal. Relax with a basket of freshly baked croissants and pastries for breakfast, or with a strong espresso to set you up for the day. Enjoy a traditional afternoon Jersey cream tea served on a tiered stand, fruits de Mer, oysters, a mouth-watering steak or a platter of ‘light bites’ to share at anytime. The Café Bar has a choice of fine wines, beers and spirits as well as some of the best cocktails in town, served in contemporary surroundings.
* From 2 January 2017, The Pomme d'Or’s Harbour Room Restaurant will no longer be open for lunches Monday to Saturday inclusive. It will still be open for breakfast and dinner 7 days a week, and Sunday lunch.