For location and value for money, the Tropicana is ideal. Situated in the heart of the famous Strip, the Tropicana’s art deco architecture and elegant décor are inspired by Havana’s laid-back chic. Enjoy free parking.
Vibrant and minimal, the casino and hotel seems very bright and open compared to other themed resorts that are often busy and flashy. The Tropicana boasts spacious rooms, with comfortable furnishings and great views of Las Vegas. The interconnecting rooms are ideal for families too.
Enjoy the tropical, cabana-style pool, with an expansive deck, verdant landscaping, waterfalls, private loungers, and even Vegas’ first swim-up blackjack table (only open during peak season).
Relax at the Glow Mandara Spa, where you can pamper yourself with over 50 tropically-inspired treatments, with body, skin, hair and nail care therapies. Using Elemis and Bliss products, you can relax in the sumptuous spa before your evening out on the Strip.
With three restaurants to choose from – the Biscayne Steak Sea Wine and Bacio Italian Cuisine, and new for 2017, the Chef Irvine Restaurant. Robert Irvine, host of Restaurant: Impossible, is famous for his enthusiasm and passion for culinary treats.
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.0 mi / 1.6 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1658
TOWER DELUXE ROOMS
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
CITY VIEW ROOMS
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s)
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Coffee shop
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Restaurant
• Tropicana Theatre - a modern yet classic venue, with great sound and views from every seat. The front VIP rows are laid out with U-shaped booths and four-seat cocktail tables, a nostalgic throwback to classic Vegas cabaret style seating
• Laugh Factory - a supreme comedy experience, recognised by USA Today as the number one comedy experience in the country. Payable locally
• MURRAY celebrity magician - America's Got Talent semi-finalist Murray is an up close and personal show with magic and illusions
• 20% off Glow Spa by Mandara on selected treatments
• FREE parking for your convenience, a unique offering in Las Vegas.
• Biscayne Steak, Sea & Wine - one of the top-rated steakhouses in Las Vegas. Compliment the delectable steak and fish menu with a 200-bottle wine list
• Beach cafe - enjoy a meal in the light open dining room or by the waterfalls and lush greenery of the pool
• Bacio Italian Cuisine - named the best Italian restaurant and in the top 10 restaurants in Las Vegas, this serves traditional Italian fare
• In room dining 24 hours a day
• South Beach Food Court - serving a selection of quick foods including pizza, burgers and deli items. Located right off of the casino floor
• Starbucks - the first on the Las Vegas Strip, featuring a wide selection of hot and cold beverages and snacks, open 24 hours a day
• The Naked Spoon - yoghurt and gelato shop
• Tropicana Lounge - sip signature cocktails, or enjoy a VIP bottle service with dazzling live music. Open 24 hours a day and with a happy hour daily
• Chill'm - offers beers, wines, spirits and signature frozen cocktails, in addition to selling souvenir glasses
• Coconut Grove Bar - located at the pool
• Lucky's Sports Bar.
A compulsory nightly resort fee per night is payable locally at this hotel:
USD 29.00 RESORT FEE INCLUDES: In-room high-speed wireless Internet for up to three devices (additional devices will incur $9.99 daily charge per device). To protect your personal information, we require re-authentication every 24 hours on our network. Use of the pools and whirlpool spas (seasonal). Daily fitness centre access. 2-for-1 tickets to laugh Factory (excludes Fri-Sat). Free live entertainment in the Tropicana Lounge (select days). Buy-one, get-one-free signature cocktails, wine by the glass and craft beer in Biscayne® Lounge from 5-7pm daily. Two complimentary bottles of water in-room per stay. Free printing of boarding pass. Free valet and self-parking. Free local calls. Free 800 toll-free calls (all inclusions are subject to change without notice).