Using your eVoucher
British Airways eVoucher
Using your eVoucher
You can use an eVoucher in full or part payment of flight bookings on ba.com or through your local British Airways contact centre.
You will be asked to quote the eVoucher number and name when you make a flight booking with us, so please keep this information to hand.
On ba.com, just click the link, 'Got a promotion code or eVoucher?' on the 'Price' page, when you make a booking, and enter your eVoucher number and name.
We issue eVouchers in GBP, USD and EUR, so if this is not your local currency, you will still be able to use it on ba.com, and we will convert it to your currency automatically.
You cannot book on ba.com if your journey starts in one of the following countries:
There are some countries that you cannot start your journey from when you use an eVoucher to pay, due to a technical issue. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Please call us to make your booking with an eVoucher if your journey starts from any of these countries.
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
Republic of Korea
Hotels, cars and other travel extras
Although you cannot use an eVoucher to pay for hotel stays, car rental or other travel extras that are available through British Airways, you can add these after you have made your flight booking through Manage My Booking, and pay with a credit or debit card as usual.
Terms and Conditions
- The eVoucher is personal to you and is not for resale or transfer. Sale, auction or re-tendering of the eVoucher for money or otherwise is strictly prohibited. Please note that you can make a booking on behalf of someone else.
- The eVoucher can be used when purchasing British Airways flight tickets through our contact centres or on ba.com. It cannot be used when purchasing tickets using Avios, On Business points, shareholder discount, or on 'hold your flight' or group bookings.
- Only one eVoucher can be used per flight booking.
- Any remaining credit will be reissued on a new eVoucher with the original expiry date.
- The eVoucher is valid until the expiry date shown and is not renewable. The actual date of travel may be after the validity date.
- The eVoucher has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- British Airways reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
All travel on British Airways is subject to the fare rules which apply to the booking and also British Airways General Conditions of Carriage.