Offer ends 12 June 2017
Categories: UK & Ireland; Flights
There really is no better time to fly with us.
Fly with British Airways this summer on one of many routes available from UK and Ireland regional airports and you could collect double Avios on each eligible flight you book by 12 June 2017.
Make sure you get double Avios every time you take off, available on an unlimited number of applicable flights you book during the promotional period. You can fly and collect on any of the below routes:
Manchester – Malaga, Alicante, Ibiza, London City, Mykonos, Nice, Palma Majorca
Bristol – Malaga, Florence, Ibiza, Palma Majorca
Birmingham - Malaga, Florence, Ibiza, Palma Majorca
London Stansted – Florence, Geneva, Nice, Milan Linate, Ibiza, Faro, Malaga, Palma Majorca
Edinburgh – Palma Majorca
Dublin - Ibiza
Register and book before 12 June 2017 and fly before 25 November 2017 (dates of operation for each route vary - please see terms and conditions for full details).
Eligibility and Pre-registration
1) This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is an existing British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club member, resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland, aged 18 or over, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
2) To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must: a) pre-register for the offer by following the "Register now" link provided on the promotional email sent by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a "thank you" message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); and b) book your flight sectors – an unlimited number of Qualifying Flights between 29 May – 12 June 2017 inclusive (the “Promotional Booking Period”). c) complete all sectors of the Qualifying Flights by 25 November 2017 (dependent on varying dates of route flight operation) inclusive (the “Promotional Flight Period”).
3) Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and also at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey where relevant in order to qualify for the promotion.
4) Subject to Clause 6, a Qualifying Flight is a published or corporate negotiated net fare single sector flight in one of the selling classes specified in Clause 5 below, flying between Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham, London Stansted, Edinburgh or Dublin and one of the destinations named in this Clause 4, on a BA CityFlyer operated service (together, “Promotional Routes”). The promotion does not apply to travel on flights operated by any other BA franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members.
BA operated flights: MANAGP (Malaga) MANALC (Alicante) MANIBZ (Ibiza) MANLCY (London City) MANJMK (Mykonos) MANNCE (Nice) MANPMI (Palma) BRSAGP (Malaga) BRSFLR (Florence) BRSIBZ (Ibiza) BRSPMI (Palma) BHXAGP (Malaga) BHXFLR (Florence) BHXIBZ (Ibiza) BHXPMI (Malaga) STNFLR (Florence) STNGVA (Geneva) STNNCE (Nice) STNLIN (Milan Linate) STNIBZ (Ibiza) STNFAO (Faro) STNAGP (Malaga) STNPMI (Palma) EDIPMI (Palma) DUBIBZ (Ibiza)
5) Flights on BA in Club Europe (selling classes J, C, D, R, I) or Euro Traveller (selling classes Y, B, H, K, M, L, V, N, Q, O) on the routes listed in clause 4, are eligible as Qualifying Flights. All flight bookings are subject to availability. To be sure of purchasing a ticket on a Qualifying Flight when booking at ba.com, the customer must check the selling class by clicking on the flight number on the "Dates and Flights” page or on the "Check Your Flight Itinerary Details" page. The selling class is shown in the pop-up box, next to the "Selling Class" field. Alternatively, once you have registered for the promotion, you can book by telephone. Please note that telephone bookings incur a booking fee.
6) The Qualifying Flights must be booked, ticketed and purchased in the UK or Ireland and all travel must be completed within the Promotional Flight Period.
7) For the avoidance of doubt, where an outbound or return itinerary includes a domestic connecting sector not listed in Clause 4, then the domestic connecting sector would not be considered as a Qualifying Flight.
8) Eligible Participants who book and complete their journey on a Qualifying Flight within the applicable Promotional Booking and Flight Periods will be awarded a bonus of double Avios per sector. The double Avios does not include any Cabin or Tier Bonuses.
9) Eligible Participants travelling in all qualifying classes will be awarded a bonus of double Avios per sector on all flights. This offer does not include any change to the number of Tier Points awarded.
10) Eligible Participants can calculate the number of Avios Points they can collect through this promotion on a Qualifying flight by using: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/calculatemilesandpoints/public/en_gb.
11) Avios Points will be automatically awarded within 24 hours of the eligible flight being credited to the member’s account. Avios Points are not transferable and no cash or credit alternative will be offered. This promotion has no cash value. All Avios and Tier Points are issued subject to the Executive Club membership terms and conditions, a copy of which can be viewed at: http://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/executive-club/terms-and-conditions.
Eligible Participants will qualify for Bonus Avios Points on an unlimited number of separate Qualifying Flights booked for travel within, and completed during, the Promotional Flight Period.
12) A service fee may apply per person per ticket at the time of booking. Further details and conditions on service fees for tickets purchased through BA Direct Channels can be found on ba.com by entering “global service fees” in the search box. Please contact your travel agent for any applicable service fees when purchasing a ticket from them.
13) Qualifying Flights are subject to availability and capacity control in the booking classes eligible for this promotion at the time of booking. BA does not accept any liability in the event that Eligible Participants are unable to book a Qualifying Flight for their chosen period of travel.
14) Promotion cannot be used retrospectively. This promotion only applies to those who make a booking on or after 29 May 2017, for travel within the Promotional Flight Period, and subsequently complete all eligible sectors of their booking by 25 November 2017 inclusive.
15) Payment must be made in full at time of booking. Debit card payments do not incur a surcharge, but BA applies a charge for other payment methods, including but not limited to credit card and Paypal payments.
Change of travel arrangements
16) Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel arrangements also qualify under the terms and conditions of this promotion.
17) All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions are visible during the booking process on ba.com and also appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
Disclaimers & Notices
18) This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in one of the qualifying classes; and (iii) bookings made with vouchers (e.g. shareholder's discount voucher).
19) All Passengers are carried by BA in accordance with its General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (copies available on ba.com, at “Legal” – “General Conditions of Carriage”) and its Notice and Conditions of Contract as stated on each ticket or itinerary as provided.
20) BA reserves the right to cancel this promotion or amend the terms of this promotion without notice in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, civil or military disturbance, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other similar events beyond the reasonable control of BA.
22) BA is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party website or homepage access which reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions of this promotion.
23) Subject to clauses 23(a) to 23(c) below, this promotion and any other non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it is governed exclusively by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales:
a) If you are resident in the United Kingdom but outside of England and Wales, then the courts of Scotland or Northern Ireland (depending on your residence) also have jurisdiction;
b) If you are a resident in a member state of the European Union (EU) other than the United Kingdom, then the courts of that member state also have jurisdiction; and
c) If you are a resident of a country which is a signatory to the Rome Convention, your contract is governed in all aspects by English law but you will have the benefit of any mandatory rules of law applicable in your country of residence.
24) Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
25) The promoter is: British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.