Magdalena Grand is located on the South coast of Tobago on the Atlantic water’s edge, offering a variety of onsite leisure facilities and restaurant options.
Guest rooms at Magdalena Grand are simple and comfortable and all offer a view of the ocean, which you can enjoy from your balcony or terrace.
The 750-acre plantation estate on which the resort is located is home to an 18 hole PGA championship golf course, tennis courts, a spa and three swimming pools, one reserved only for adult guests over 16 years of age.
Magdalena Grand is home to three restaurants, from bar snacks, buffets to fine dining in “Kali‘na”. All restaurants work on a rotation basis and you will have a choice of two restaurants every evening.
Outside the resort, Tobago has plenty to offer the adventurous traveller, with an abundance of birdlife and the oldest protected rainforest in the world. Amazing coral reefs and marine life litter the coastline to make it a scuba divers paradise. Alternatively, just relax in the sunshine and let the sleepy pace of life ease all the worries away.
Magdalena Grand overlooks a long stretch of beach on the Atlantic side of Tobago. Seas can be too rough for swimming on the Atlantic side of the island but the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to Pigeon Point for swimming, water sports and other beach activities, which are available at an additional cost.
Информация о размещении
Tobago Plantations Estate
Trinidad and Tobago
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
3.6 mi / 5.8 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 200
STANDARD RUN OF HOUSE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
DELUXE OCEAN FRONT
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
1 BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
2 BEDROOM SUITE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or queen(s) and rollaway Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Minibar, Television
- 3 Pool
- Health club
- Massage services
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- Kids Club
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Обмен валют
- 3 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
- Driving range
• Club Cee Cee Kids Club - for ages 4-12 years old. Children under four may also attend with a parent or authorised guardian. Club Cee Cee features arts and crafts, movies, xBox games, a library and board games. Outdoor activities include beach games. It also provides environmental information about the islands sea turtles. Kids learn all about the creatures habitat, as well as environmental threats to their wellbeing
• A complimentary shuttle service to Pigeon Point Beach departs daily at 09:00 and 11:00 and returns to the Resort at 14:00 and 16:00
• Fitness Centre - open 24-hours
• Bicycles - complimentary bicycles are available for use.
Информация о питании
• Pembois Restaurant and Terrace – is open every day for breakfast & lunch and 5 nights a week for buffet dinner. Start the day with a buffet breakfast. In the evenings, discover a new and different dining experience nightly, from table d’hôte menu to the Grand Tobago buffet, pan Asian delights, the world of international cuisine or Amerindian BBQ
• Kali'na – is open 5 nights a week - discover the unique Caribbean fusion cuisine in an upscale and romantic environment. Traditional Caribbean or Creole recipes prepared in a modern European way, as well as dishes from all over the world, refined with typical Caribbean ingredients
• Salaka Grill - is open 5 nights a week - all day pool beverages are served along with an a la carte snack menu. In the evening Salaka turns into a seafood grill
The above 3 restaurants operate on a rotational basis – There will always be a choice of 2 restaurants open every evening.
• Robinson Crusoe Pub - English style pub and sports bar that features daily happy hours from 17:00 - 19:00. A selection of bar snacks are available
• Benne Cafe - Serving the best coffee and tea drinks on the island, with the signature Benné cappuccino to complement any home baked pastries and cakes. On your way to the beach stop by to pick up an ice cream.
• Dress for dinner in Pembois Restaurant is resort casual.
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---
от #,###с человека