This All Inclusive resort by Elite – chosen for its quiet location, white sand beach and simple charm – provides a perfect retreat for adults only.
Set on Long Bay, on the north-eastern coast of Antigua. Don't let its Atlantic side put you off, as its beach is protected by a reef offering the best shore snorkelling on the island. Both the airport and the capital, St John's, are about 30 minutes away.
Depending on your priorities there are four room types to choose from, largely categorised by size, location and vantage point. The Garden view rooms are small and a little dated, but adequate as a base. Upgrade to the Ocean view rooms for more space or opt for the newly refurbished Beachfront or Tropical Waterfront rooms if you're looking for more modernised sleeping quarters, otherwise you may be disappointed.
At Pineapple Beach Club by Elite Island Resorts, as with all All Inclusive resorts, there are plenty of daily land and water sports to keep you occupied - from relaxing water hammocks, kayaks and paddle boards to newly renovated tennis courts and a fitness centre.
There are three restaurants available at the hotel and they open on a rotational basis. Topaz boasts gorgeous sea-views, Chef Pietro's offers Italian cuisine and Pineapple Grill specialises in Caribbean flavours. One of the highlights has to be the climb up to the top of the bluff, where you'll find The Outhouse – a rustic bar and grill known for some of the best ribs around. The views from the top are sensational. It's also worth taking a stroll out to Devil's Bridge.
Информация о размещении
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
10.2 mi / 16.5 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 180
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: Queen(s) or double(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type:
Sleeps 2, Bed Type:
- 3 Pool
- Massage services
- Live entertainment
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Exercise gym
- Tennis court
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Safe deposit box
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- 4 Lounges/bars
- 5 Restaurant
• Watersports including kayaks, hobie cats, snorkelling, sunfish, paddle boards, windsurfing
• Table tennis, volleyball and shuffleboard
• Free Wi-Fi in public areas, available for purchase in rooms.
Информация о питании
Restaurants and bars operate on a rotation basis, opening days are at the discretion of the resort and may vary in quieter seasons. Some restaurants have a dress-code so you may need to take note of this before travelling.
• Topaz restaurant - lavish buffet breakfasts, tantalizing lunches and special, themed buffet or a la carte dinners on the seafront. Topaz is open everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code: Casual, t-shirts, shorts, jeans welcome. Swimwear covered. No sleeveless shirts for men in the evenings
• The Pineapple Grill Restaurant - serves progressive Caribbean cuisine with entertainment. Open four nights a week for dinner
• Chef's Pietro - reserve your idyllic table, right next to the beach where, two nights a week, you can indulge in luscious Italian specialities. Chef’s Pietro is open two nights a week for dinner. Dress code: shirts with or without collar
• The Outhouse - This rustic establishment sits high atop the crystal-clear, turquoise waters of the majestic Long Bay. Take part in revered tradition when you flex your artistic muscles and create a personalised sign that will immortalise your visit to this truly one-of-a-kind spot. Open everyday at lunchtimes for legendary ribs and has beautiful views
• The Pelican Snack Grill - open everyday from 11.30am – 6.00pm and from 9.30pm – 11.00pm for snacks.
• DRESS CODE. In the restaurants, shoes should be worn and bathing suits must be covered. After 18:30, men should wear trousers and collared shirts with short or long sleeves (no T-shirts or tank tops). Women should wear dresses, skirts, trousers, culottes or tailored Bermuda-length shorts (no short shorts or cut-offs)
• We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
# night(s) ---
от #,###с человека