Official local languages
Dutch and Papiamento
One happy island to cherish
Official local languages
Dutch and Papiamento
GMT -4 hours
If you’re looking for a tropical paradise to land on for your next holiday, Aruba is the perfect choice. Famously name-checked in a Beach Boys song, it’s all pristine white-sand beaches, crystal-clear turquoise waters and softly swaying palm trees as far as the eye can see. Whether you’re looking for complete relaxation or an adventure-packed itinerary you won't be disappointed.
Native Divi Divi trees provide a natural compass, pointing in the direction of the island's southwest trade winds. While postcard-perfect sunsets and scenic views will have you snapping selfies and marvelling at the beauty of your surroundings. Explore the charming capital city, Oranjestad, with its pastel-coloured Dutch colonial buildings, historic attractions, cobblestone streets and storied history. Known as the best place in the Caribbean to go windsurfing or kiteboarding, Aruba’s diverse landscape makes enjoying the great outdoors incredibly easy. Take a trip to Arikok National Park to see the full range of the islands’ exotic flora and fauna, go on a boat trip to see flamingos roaming on a beach, go scuba diving to discover the fascinating shipwrecks and take in everything the island has to offer. Book your flights to Aruba now and experience this Caribbean gem has to offer.
There’s a holiday in Aruba for every budget, with all-inclusive resorts like the impressive Riu Palace Aruba, located on the breathtaking shorelines of Palm Beach, one of the island’s top family destinations. The free-roaming flamingos at the Renaissance Wind Creek Aruba Resort will also steel the show. If you’re looking for pure island luxury, you can’t go wrong with the five-star resort at the Ritz-Carlton Aruba, with access to both an adults-only and family pools. Or sit back and enjoy a heavenly slice of island life with a romantic escape to Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort, where you can relax and rejuvenate at the spa, sip drinks by the pool and enjoy some al fresco dining with sunset views. Or check in at the Barcelo Aruba and experience stunning beach views and a buzzing nightlife after a day of relaxation.
Secure your holiday with a low deposit and flexible installments – you can decide when you make the payments and how much they are.
A holiday in Aruba is an unforgettable experience that indulges all of your senses. A relaxing escape, a honeymooner’s paradise, a tropical island adventure, a luxurious family holiday; this magical Caribbean island has something for everyone.
1. Amble through the Arikok National Park, catching sight of cacti, colourful exotic birds, limestone caves with ancient pictographs and amazing natural beaches like Dos Playa where you can spot leatherback turtles. Head to the imposing volcanic rock formation, between the ocean and the beach, where you'll discover a tranquil natural pool to swim in.
2. Pristine white-sand beaches fringed with turquoise waters are plentiful in Aruba. At the centre of all the action is the lively Palm Beach, with its abundance of luxury hotels and restaurants. Find the island’s signature fofoti trees at the beautiful Eagle Beach, perfect for relaxing if you’re after a quieter beach that’s still close to the best amenities. For families with small children, the aptly named Baby Beach on the southern tip of the island has calmer, shallower waters that are perfect for paddling.
3. Climb the California Lighthouse for incredible views from the top. Just off Arashi Beach (a favourite with the locals), the lighthouse is named after an old ship, the S.S. California, whick sank off the coast. A popular place to see magnificent Caribbean sunsets – just pack a picnic, sit back and take in the scenic atmosphere.
4. The crystal-clear waters, teeming with colourful sea life, are a haven for both expert and beginner divers and snorkellers. For a unique dive experience, discover the myriad of shipwrecks that can be explored around Aruba. From large cargo ships, like the S.S. Antilla, just off Palm Beach, to the Pedermales oil tanker, from the Second World War, to the more easily accessible Debbie II wreck site, a barge that was purposely sunk in 1992 as a dive attraction.
5. The island’s capital, Oranjestad, makes a perfect interlude from sunbathing with its distinctive Dutch pastel-painted architecture, fascinating historic sites and snapshot of Aruban local life. Sample Aruban cuisine – a mix of Caribbean, Latin American and Dutch influences and unique local dishes, punctuated by plenty of fresh seafood.
With some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, you can take your pick depending on what activities you’re looking to do that day. Pamper yourself at one of the many luxurious hotel spas before heading out to experience Palm Beach with its lively stretch of coastline, designer shops, world-class restaurants and bustling bars, around five miles from Aruba's capital, Oranjestad.
The sheer diversity of beaches creates the ideal opportunity for a beach tour. Eagle Beach is an incredibly beautiful white-sand beach that needs to be seen to be believed. If you’re looking to surf, Andicuri Beach, on the east coast, features limestone cliffs and waves for more experienced surfers. Kids will love Surfside Beach, with plenty of playgrounds and an inflatable water park to splash around for hours.
At the all-inclusive resort hotels in Aruba, you can sit back and relax with the knowledge that all expenses are covered. There’s truly something for every budget from more cost-effective three-star resorts to luxurious five-star ones, you can choose from family-friendly to romantic escapes for two.
Enter a world of paradise at the Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club or Marriotts Aruba Ocean Club, both on Palm Beach. For an adults-only all-inclusive resort, you can’t beat the Riu Palace Antillas for a relaxing atmosphere with a fantastic selection of activities and restaurants to choose from - as well as sun loungers and romantic al fresco dinners on the beach.
If you’re looking for an indulgent five-star experience, go all out at The Ritz-Carlton Aruba, set along the beachfront with oceanfront hotel views, a luxury spa, casino and all the amenities you could ever wish for. Or check into the RIU Palace Aruba for a luxurious all-inclusive experience that will leave you feeling completely refreshed. From a swim-up pool bar and access to some of the best golf courses in the world, prepare to get the personalised holiday experience you’ve always dreamed of.
Children will love playing on Baby Beach, with calmer, shallower waters perfect for kids to try snorkelling and other water activities for the first time. Our curated selection of family-friendly hotels and resorts are perfect for family holidays and offer something for everyone. The Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort offers a myriad of activities for kids including scavenger hunts on the beach and sandcastle building contests, along with dedicated kids' pools and special children’s menus.
Flights are subject to Government Approval.