1. To take advantage of the 10% discount, flights must be booked between 00:01 GMT on 09 January 2020 and 23:59 GMT on 3 April 2020.
2. The 10% discount is only open to Travelling Employees (members and/or employees of a company that has a valid On Business membership number). A travelling Employee is entitled to the applicable discount on the fare, excluding taxes, fees and carrier charges, when available.
3. On Business membership Terms and Conditions apply and can be found on onbusiness.britishairways.com. British Airways Plc ("BA") reserves the right to verify the eligibility.
4. This discount is available on:
4.1 Selected return flights only in eligible cabins on British Airways / American Airlines (“AA”) operated flights, marketed by British Airways / AA departing from served GB airports including LON to selected offer destinations to USA, Canada and Mexico:
- Chicago (CHI)
- Houston (HOU)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Cidade do México (MEX)
- Montreal (YMQ)
- Seattle (SEA)
4.2 Voos de ida e volta selecionados apenas em cabinas elegíveis em voos operados pela British Airways, comercializados pela British Airways, com partida de aeroportos britânicos conectados, incluindo LON para os destinos selecionados da oferta:
- Bengaluru (BLR)
- Cape Twon (CPT)
- Doha (DOH)
- Dubai (DXB)
- Muscat (MCT)
- Sao Paulo (SAO)
- Tel Aviv (TLV)
5. Discount qualifying flights on British Airways marketed and operated service are flights in the following travel cabins and booking fares:
- First - A fare classes
- Business (Club World) - C, D, R fare classes
- Económica premium (World Traveller Plus) - Classes de tarifa W e E selecionada
- Económica (World Traveller) - Classes de tarifa Y, B
Please be advised that not all fare cabins listed at ba.com are eligible for this offer. When booking via a travel agent, please request an eligible fare from the fare codes listed above.
6. Fare conditions, including permission to change or refund, and any associated fees, will be listed in the Terms and Conditions of the booking made, either on the airline website or through a participating travel agent.
7. Discount has no cash value, and no cash or credit alternative will be offered.
8. On Business discount must be booked through onbusiness.britishairways.com direct, or a participating travel agent. Please visit ba.com, or contact your travel agent for details of any other applicable service fees.