New to the Hard Rock portfolio and the first in Europe, Hard Rock Hotel Davos combines the power of music with the beauty of the Swiss Alps to create an unforgettable experience. No matter what brings you to Davos, you’ll never want to leave once you immerse yourself in the Hard Rock lifestyle offering a Wellness-Rock Spa®, Body Rock® Fitness Center and a spectacular roof top terrace with 360˚ views over Davos. It’s perfect for holidays and wellness retreats, sports enthusiasts and music lovers.
Taking wellness to the next level, Hard Rock Hotel Davos offers a holistic approach to healthy living, with music at its core. Rock Spa® mixes world class spa treatments with the healing powers of music, in addition to hydrotherapy pools, steam rooms and saunas, everything you need to chill out and re-energize. While Rock Om combines the serenity of yoga with the vibrancy of music, for those looking for something more energetic, Body Rock® allows you to sweat to the beat. Providing sleek, innovative training systems just steps from your room.
Located in the highest city of Europe in the city centre, the hotel is just five minutes from the ski region of Schatzalp, a major sports centre in winter and summer. There are six ski regions, 150 km of cross country trails, hiking, mountain biking, tennis and golfing. Boasting spacious guestrooms including family suites, all are equipped with lavish amenities including Sleep Like a Rock® bedding, Rock Spa® bathroom amenities, flat-screen digital TV with infotainment and complimentary WiFi.
After a hard day on the mountains or on the lake, head back to the hotel to The 5th, a rooftop bar offering spectacular 360° views over Davos. For light bites to comforting mains, Sessions Restaurant is a great place to dine by the fireplace and enjoy lounge style seating, or have an intimate dinner for two in the more traditional seating area or make new friends around the communal table.
Detalhes do alojamento
Detalhes do check-in:
Check-in normal: 15:00
Check-out normal: 11:00
0.8 mi / 1.3 km a partir do centro da cidade
Tipos de quarto e instalações
Dormidas 3, Tipo de cama: Cama(s) king size Filmes no quarto, Casa de banho privada, Televisão por satélite, Chuveiro em separado, Ar condicionado, Banheira em separado, Televisão
Dormidas 3, Tipo de cama: Cama(s) king size Varanda/terraço, Filmes no quarto, Casa de banho privada, Televisão por satélite, Chuveiro em separado, Ar condicionado, Banheira em separado, Televisão
Dormidas 2, Tipo de cama: Cama(s) queen size Filmes no quarto, Casa de banho privada, Televisão por satélite, Chuveiro em separado, Ar condicionado, Banheira em separado, Televisão
- Academia de ginástica
- Serviços de massagens
- Entretenimento ao vivo
- Bar da piscina
- Serviços de Internet
- Estacionamento externo
- Banho turco
- Serviço de babysitting
- Limpeza a seco
- Piscina interior
- Aluguer de bicicletas
- Salão de estética
- Tábua de engomar
- Lavandaria/serviço personalizado
- Serviço de quartos
- Serviços de câmbio
• Sound Body
At Hard Rock Hotel Davos, we believe wellness has a rhythm, a melody, and a beat. That's why we created Sound Body, a holistic approach to healthy living, with music at its core. Featuring our one-of-a-kind amenities designed to refresh the mind, rejuvenate the body, and re-energize the spirit.
• BODY ROCK® FITNESS CENTER
A sound body ensures your best performance. We have the latest Technogym® equipment available for you to work or play as hard as you want. Join us. Your expectations will be exceeded in ways you never would have imagined.
• Rock Om
Where the serenity of yoga meets the vibrancy of music. It can relax, refresh and get you on track. Live Free and Rock Om
• ROCK SHOP®
Never go home empty handed. Find all you need with a vast se- lection of private label tees, accessories, collectibles, and even garments designed by music legends.
Informações sobre restauração
• SESSIONS - Discover an ingredient-driven menu with dishes inspired by contemporary and international flavours. With a focus on fresh ingredients, the restaurant showcases world, great cuisines in the open kitchen for all to enjoy. From specialty buffets operating from a nine-day cycle to a-la-carte menus and daily specials, this restaurant is truly the ideal place to meet up and chow down. A wine room for 12 guests is also available for private bookings.
Service of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snack card available as well.
• GMT+1 (bar) - It’s better than a good time. See and be seen, re-live your day’s adventures, totally unplugged, take a sip of a drink cunningly crafted by the masterful mixologists. This cocktail of bliss is served up in a stylish bar and lounge, garnished with a wedge of electrifying sound. Davos has a brand new happenin’ hangout – and you’re on the guestlist. Let the good times roll.
• THE 5TH, ROOFTOP BAR - A spectacular 360-degree view across the majestic mountains awaits at the top, Davos lies at your feet. Whether it’s a July morning or December – on the rooftop terrace of The 5th, each shot, cocktail, smoothie or espresso tastes better than ever, any time, any day, any season.
# noite(s) ---
de #,###por pessoa