Przejdź do Nawigacji

We are sorry you had a disappointing experience with us. Please tell us about it so we can help.

Make a new complaint or claim


Update us or check on an existing complaint or claim

You will need your case reference number to contact us about an existing complaint or claim.

Other issues

Please check the following pages for advice on issues not covered here: