An official Walt Disney World Hotel, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace offers Disney Extra Magic Hours benefit and FastPass+ service for those travelling in 2019, allowing you to reserve select attractions up to 60 days in advance.
The hotel is connected to the amazing Disney Springs by a pedestrian sky bridge, putting you close to plenty of retail therapy, culinary offerings, fun activities and entertainment.
Stylishly remodeled, the lake front hotel has two large, heated pools, lazy river and private cabanas, five dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast ideally located within walking distance to Disney Springs shops, restaurants and entertainment.
An expansive recreation oasis is located at the property, with a beach-entry pool, float lagoon, kid's splash pool, poolside bar and grill, activities lawn and cabanas to relax in with privacy.
For your convenience, continuous free shuttle runs between the hotel and the Disney parks, and if you haven't had enough fun in the day, it also runs to the Disney Springs in the evening.
Those looking to buy gifts for themselves or others will love the on-site Disney store, meaning they don't have to carry anything too far back to their rooms.
Start the day with a famous Character Breakfast on Sunday, making memories that will last a lifetime for your little ones, or enjoy one of the five dining options, including a 24-hour gourmet market for those feeling peckish at any hour.
The concierge is there for you to help plan your holiday of a lifetime, and those looking to work off the excesses can make use of the fitness centre.
1900 Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
15.6 mi / 25.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1011
RUN OF HOUSE
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: Double(s) Private bathroom, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Refrigerator, Television
Sleeps 6, Bed Type: Queen(s) and sofa bed Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Refrigerator, Television
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Pool Bar
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- 1 Children's pool
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Outdoor pool
- Baby sitting
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Concierge desk
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 3 Restaurant
When the hotel is booked with a valid Disney ticket, guests will have the following inclusions;
• Extra Magic Hours in the Disney World Theme Parks
- Disney Fast Pass+ up to 60 days in advance (instead of 30 days)
• $5.00 discount off one Attraction Ticket sold at the concierge.
Theme park admission and official voucher received at check-in will be required for each guest. Valid for stays through December 31, 2020.
• DVD Players
• In-Room Safe
• Free park shuttle/transfers.
• Citrus 28 - perfect for grabbing a quick meal, this gourmet market and café features Starbucks coffee, freshly prepared light meals, bites and local favourites prepared daily
• In room dining
• LetterPress - classic American fare. Enjoy seasonal favourites and cooked to order omelette for breakfast. Lunch and dinner menus feature locally sourced ingredients. This is also the home of the Sunday Character breakfast
• Shades - poolside drinks and cuisine. Fresh American fare, including the burger and fries, flatbreads, wraps and more. Plus, enjoy a refreshing cocktail while lounging poolside in the Florida sunshine
• Sunnies - overlooking the Float Lagoon, relax in this lobby lounge. Enjoy refreshing beverages and locally sourced seasonal fare.
• EXTRA BEDS - Up to 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children are able to share existing bedding in a Resort View Guest room (available in either 1 King & sofa bed or 2 Queen bed configuration).
• A rollaway bed is available for the 4th person (child) in King bedded rooms at approximately USD$35.00 per night payable locally. Must be requested at time of booking.
Amenities included with the Resort Fee are:
• Wired and wireless high-speed internet access in guest rooms
• Daily bus transportation to each of the four Walt Disney World® theme parks – Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios® - and water parks (in season), plus evening transportation to Downtown Disney®
• Daily membership to the Fitness Centre
• In-room coffee and tea
• Weekday newspaper (available in the lobby)
For bookings made from 1st June 18, items included in the resort fee are as follows:
• Disney Extra Magic Hours
• Guestroom high speed internet access for unlimited wireless devices
• Disney bus transportation
• 2 (2oz) daily Sun-Care product
• DVDNow Rentals
• Float Lagoon access and Inner Tubes
• Local and toll-free calls
• $5.00 Discount off one attraction Ticket sold at Concierge
• 10% off Food and Beverage (excludes Citrus28 and room service)
Please note, parking is at an additional charge.
# night(s) ---
z #,###na osobę