InterContinental London Park Lane sits on one of London's most prestigious corners, between the elegant streets of Mayfair and the glamour of Knightsbridge.
With uninterrupted views of the Royal Parks and in view of Buckingham Palace, the hotel boasts one of the city's most sought-after locations.
Award-winning cuisine includes Theo Randall at the InterContinental, which is consistently voted the No. 1 Italian in London. Overseen by the Executive Chef Paul Bates, Cookbook Cafe attracts a buzzing crowd for seasonal breakfasts, lunches, and weekend brunch. A trip to the hotel would not be complete without sampling the Wellington Lounge Afternoon Tea, which holds a UK Tea Guild Award for Excellence.
Guests can enjoy sweeping views of London in one of the 447 elegant rooms, featuring timeless English interiors. The 7th Floor Club InterContinental provides the ultimate urban haven, while Spa InterContinental's result-led skincare and grooming services for men and women are designed around any schedule.
Enjoy the hotels modern approach to luxury, featuring flexible service and insider experiences that set InterContinental London Park Lane apart and ensure guests make the most of London.
One Hamilton Place
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
1.1 mi / 1.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 447
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King
Sleeps 3, Bed Type: King(s) and rollaway
- Health club
- Massage services
- Exercise gym
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Internet services
- Hair dryer
- On-Site parking
- Steam bath
- Baby sitting
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Bicycle rentals
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Onsite laundry
- 2 Restaurant
• Spa InterContinental takes a unique approach to pampering, with elements such as lighting, music and aromas customised to match your personal preferences. Treatments, using the British brand Elemis, satisfy your craving for hours of bliss or a quick beauty pick-me-up. The chic urban setting, which is equally comfortable for ladies and gentlemen, also features a VIP Suite, with couples treatment beds and a private lounge
• Fitness/Gym meeting space
• The hotel was recently awarded with the coveted title of England's Leading Conference Hotel from the World Travel Awards, as well as being named the UK's Best Business Hotel by Business Traveller.
Dining at InterContinental London Park Lane is a real highlight of any stay. From the award-winning Italian cuisine offered up by Theo Randall at his eponymous restaurant on the ground floor, to the Sustainable Restaurant Association's 3-star accredited Cookbook Cafe, there are mouthwatering options throughout the day and night. For those in pursuit of the quintessential London experience that is Afternoon Tea, Wellington Lounge has an extensive menu to choose from daily and was recently awarded with an 'Award of Excellence' from the UK Tea Guild
• Cookbook Cafe is an innovative concept in creative cuisine which offers a great British breakfast, a taste of London lunch and dinner daily, plus its signature weekend brunch. Monthly Kids Cook master classes ensure kids are kept busy and brunch, wooden spoons, mini aprons and chef hats are included. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Theo Randall at the InterContinental has been firmly established on the London dining scene since opening in 2006. Acclaimed Chef Theo Randall creates award winning rustic Italian dishes with the very best seasonal ingredients that continue to attract rave reviews. Serves lunch and dinner
• The Arch Bar has been created for the most discerning drinker, offering a fine spectrum of the highest quality spirits including an impressive selection of 35 different gins that each have fascinating British provenance. The bar also offers a considered wine and beer list featuring many English labels
• Versatile and visually stunning, the Wellington Lounge boasts uninterrupted views of London's iconic Wellington Arch. Offering an all day sharing menu featuring cuisine from around the world and an ingenious Afternoon Tea programme as well as the hotel's own bespoke blend from modern tea emporium, Tea Palace, this is a very desirable location for eating and meeting.