Immersed in a culture of creativity and surrounded by vibrant street art, experience life as a local at Hotel Indigo Lower East Side New York. This eclectic neighbourhood is becoming increasingly popular and is the ideal location for returning visitors to New York wanting to see a different side to the city, as well as being within easy reach to the equally vibrant borough of Brooklyn via the iconic Williamsburg Bridge.
A custom mural by graffiti legend Lee Quiñones greets you as you enter the 14th-floor lobby; have your camera ready for spectacular 360-degree views of Manhattan too. Visit the rooftop and enjoy sweeping vistas while you sip a cocktail outside, dine at Mr. Purple or take a dip in the open-air, heated pool, a gem in this city.
This urban hotel boasts 293 rooms, including four luxury suites and a duplex penthouse suite, featuring hardwood floors, spa-inspired showers, C.O. Bigelow bath amenities, Frette linens and locally sourced minibars.
You'll wake up refreshed and ready to discover the eclectic art, styles, flavours and sounds of Hotel Indigo — just let the interactive touch-panel neighbourhood guide point the way.
171 Ludlow St
Lower East Side
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
2.6 mi / 4.1 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Queen(s) Satellite television, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King
Sleeps 2, Bed Type:
- Laundry/Valet service
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- 1 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Safe deposit box
Luggage storage available.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) the gym is closed until further notice. Breakfast and lunch are unavailable as room service and Grab and Go have been withdrawn. A reservation is required at Mr. Purple Bar and Restaurant where capacity is reduced and opening hours limited. Take-out is available at Mr Purple where meals will be charged to the room or by using a credit card. Non-essential items have been removed from rooms, these are available on request.
A compulsory facility fee is payable locally and includes the following;
• Complimentary Welcome Drinks at arrival
• Laundry/Dry Cleaning credit - $10 per day per room
• Complimentary Local and Long Distance, International Calls
• Complimentary Premium High Speed Internet Service unlimited device
• Guaranteed VIP access to Mr. Purple (bypass the 2-3 hours wait line)
• Seasonal Swimming Pool Access (mid May to end of September)
• Complimentary Daily Citi Bike Passes Limited to 1 per adult per day
• Lower East Side New York VIP Neighborhood Discounts
• Complimentary luggage storage
• Complimentary Business Center access
• Complimentary In Room Keurig Coffee Machine and Tea
(All inclusions may be subject to change).
# night(s) ---