In a central location, commanding impressive harbour and peak views, enjoy a brilliant variety of eateries on-site and explore the city from this fantastic base. Or make the use of 24-hour health club, with pampering products and a swimming pool as well.
Towering high above the city, over one of the most prestigious shopping and entertainment areas of the city of Hong Kong and close to the convention centre, Macau ferry pier ad near public transport systems.
Conrad Hong Kong showcases impressive views of Victoria Peak and the harbour and is a perfect base to explore this vibrant city from.
Dettagli della sistemazione
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 15:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
1.4 mi / 2.3 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: King-size o matrimoniale/i e letto pieghevole TV satellitare, Minibar, Frigorifero, Aria condizionata, Vasca da bagno separata, Bagno privato, Doccia separata, Vasca da bagno/doccia combinati, Film in camera, Televisore
- Centro benessere
- Servizio lavanderia/Valet Service
- Centro business
- Lavanderia interna
- Centro benessere
- Servizi internet
- Asse da stiro
- Cambio valuta
- 5 Ristorante
- 1 Piscina
- Piscina scoperta
- 1 Lounge/bar
- Bar a bordo piscina
- Servizio in camera
- Servizio di lavaggio a secco
- Cassetta di sicurezza
• Health Club - the 24-hour club boasts state of the art fitness facilities including cardiovascular, free weights and stretch equipments. Sauna, steam room, outdoor Jacuzzi, outdoor heated swimming pool, massage service and personal fitness instructors are also available
• Business Centre - offers computer workstations, high speed internet access, portable computer rental, mobile phone rental, translation and full secretarial services.
Informazioni per la cena
• Golden Leaf - on the Lower Lobby level, the elegant, One Michelin-Starred restaurant that features exquisite and innovative Cantonese dishes. The timeless design boasts traditional Chinese style carved teakwood and rosewood furniture and antique art pieces, creating a graceful ambience. The a la carte menu features authentic Cantonese favourites for lunch and dinner, while a sumptuous Dim Sum Breakfast is available on weekends and public holidays
• Nicholini's - set in a privileged position on Level 8, this is the signature restaurant, specialising in Northern Italian cuisine and delicious homemade pastas. Winner of an Italian Hospitality Award by the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong & Macau previously and was acknowledged with Michelin Four Forks
• Brasserie on the Eighth - features an array of favourite French continental dishes and is the perfect venue for lunch or a casual evening with friends over a glass of wine. The open kitchen showcases the chefs culinary actions, creating an interactive dining experience. An extensive salad bar and dessert display are also available to complement the vibrant kitchen setting
• Garden Cafe - situated on the Lower Lobby, enjoy Southeast Asian and traditional Western dishes. Featuring indoor and outdoor poolside seating, the restaurant offers a superb evening buffet, barbecue and al fresco dining experience with splendid views of the Hong Kong skyline
• Lobby Lounge - a cosy area, perfect for a relaxed drink with friends. It offers Curry Tiffin Lunch Buffet, Afternoon Tea and a tapas menu daily. There is an enticing Southeast Asian themed buffet on Fridays and Saturdays. Live entertainment is available nightly (except Sundays and public holidays).
# notte/i ---
da #,###per persona