Il confortevole hotel di lusso si trova su una spiaggia privata di sabbia fina nella baia di Playa Arenillas, nel golfo del Papagayo, sulla costa settentrionale pacifica del Costarica. L'hotel è ubicato sulla costa dorata, a soli 20 minuti dall'aeroporto internazionale di Daniel Oduber nella città di Liberia.
In the resort guests will find their perfect level of excitement and relaxation in one of the best zones of the country. A complete multi-million dollar renovation in 2007, covering almost every aspect of the property, including brand new open air lobby, upgrades to guest rooms, swimming pool area, gardens and more, will make of guests vacations an unforgettable moment.
Dettagli della sistemazione
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 15:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
114.5 mi / 184.6 km dal centro città
- Centro benessere
- Servizio lavanderia/Valet Service
- Centro business
- Centro benessere
- Servizi internet
- Campo da tennis
- Salone di bellezza/Negozio di prodotti di bellezza
- Noleggio biciclette
- Cambio valuta
- 7 Ristorante
- 2 Piscina
- Istruzioni aerobica
- Piscina scoperta
- 5 Lounge/bar
- Bar a bordo piscina
- Servizio in camera
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Intrattenimento dal vivo
- Bagno turco
Informazioni per la cena
Secrets Papagayo offers 5 dining options: 1 buffet restaurant, 3 à la carte restaurants, and a café. No reservations are required. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Market Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night.
Market Café | Breakfast 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m., Late night bites 11 p.m. - 6 a.m.
• Buffet style with international cuisine, theme stations and a show cooking experience
• Late night bites include soup, salads, sandwiches, pizza, chips, fruit and paninis
Seaside Grill | Lunch 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m
• Grilled favorites and quick bites served poolside
Himitsu | Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Specializing in a fusion of Pan-Asian cuisine served à la carte
Portofino | Dinner 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.
• Delectable Italian à la carte cuisine
• Wine cellar * available for private dining with an excellent selection of international fine wines; Additional charges apply.
Coco Café | Open 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Premium coffee and deli snacks served in a casual and relaxed atmosphere
Offering five bars that serve international and domestic beverages as well as top-shelf spirits, ranging from swim-up to a music lounge.
• Lobby bar featuring chic furniture for lounging with a refreshing cocktail
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
• Swim-up bar at the pool
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• Beach and pool bar offering signature cocktails
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Tropical cocktails with great ocean views by the pool and on the beach
• Hours: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
• Located next to the Spa, offering a wide selection of healthy and natural beverages and cocktails
• Hours 10 a.m – 10 p.m.
Most restaurants have a casual dress code. This means that you can wear long shorts, sandals and trainers. Swimwear must remain covered, and men should wear shirts with sleeves. The formal dress code at Bordeaux means that men are expected to wear full-length trousers, collared shirts and dress shoes. Women can wear blouses, shirts, trousers or dresses with dress shoes.
We strongly recommend that transfers are booked in this destination. Transfers must be booked as additional items, for which separate vouchers will be required.
The AMResorts Collection is committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/amresorts-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# notte/i ---
da #,###per persona