The tour starts in the capital of San Jose and ends in Guanacaste, for a total of 14 nights and 15 days of eco-adventure.
Arrival to Costa Rica, a CRT representative will provide the arrival transfer from Juan Santa Maria International Airport to your hotel in San José. No meals included.
Coffee tour/ Poás Volcano National Park & La Paz Waterfalls Garden. Evening at leisure. Breakfast and lunch included.
Day 3: San Jose to Tortuguero
Early ground transfer to the dock. On arrival you will board a boat, which will take guests through canals to the Tortuguero National Park (approx. 2 hours).
Afternoon at leisure to experience the local culture, visit some of the area's wonderful natural attractions, walk the nature trails or just relax in a hammock. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Enjoy programmed activities at Tortuguero jungle lodge. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Boat transfer through one of Tortuguero many tributary rivers to Guápiles followed by a shuttle transfer to Arenal. Evening at leisure. Breakfast and lunch included.
Half day excursion to Arenal Volcano National Park
Afternoon at leisure. Breakfast included.
Day at leisure in La Fortuna Area. Breakfast included.
Transfer from Arenal to Wyndham Tamarindo Hotel or similar North Pacific Coast Coast Guanacaste. Breakfast included.
Day 9 - 13:
Days are at leisure to enjoy the hotel facilities and beach. Breakfast included daily.
Afternoon transfer back to San Jose. Breakfast included.
Return to San Jose, Juan Santamaría International Airport. Breakfast included.
Dettagli della sistemazione
Tentaciones de Costa Rica S.A.
Trading as CRT Team, PAVAS
121.1 mi / 195.4 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Può ospitare 3, Tipo letto: Matrimoniale/i
- Servizio navetta da e per l'aereoporto gratuito
14 night Highlights of Costa Rica Tour including Guanacaste Beaches includes:
• 2 nights in a Standard room at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu Hotel or similar in San José
• 2 nights in a Standard room at Aninga Lodge or similar in Tortuguero
• 3 nights in a Standard room at Casa Luna Hotel or similar in Arenal
• 6 nights in a Standard room at Wyndham Tamarindo Hotel or similar North Pacific Coast Coast Guanacaste
• 1 night in a Standard room at Courtyard by Marriott San Jose Escazu Hotel or similar in San José
• Private arrival airport transfer from Airport to Hotel in San Jose (GUIDED)
• Shared ground and boat transfer from San Jose to Tortuguero area
• Shared boat and ground transfer from Tortuguero to Arenal area
• Shuttle shared transfer from Arenal to North Pacific Coast area
• Shuttle shared transfer from North Pacific to San Jose
• Shared departure airport transfer from San Jose hotel to international airport
Seat in coach/shuttle transportation with several stops on route to pick up and drop off passengers.
Tour & Activity Inclusions:
• Doka Estate Coffee Tour + Poas volcano National Park and La Paz Waterfall Gardens - On the way to the volcano we will see coffee plantations as well as fern, flower and strawberry farms along the way. We will visit the Doka Coffee Estate for a delicious breakfast. Then we will be treated to a coffee tour in an actual coffee plantation where we will learn the ancient techniques used by the experts to produce some of the best coffee in Costa Rica and around the world.
After the coffee tour we will continue to the Poás Volcano where we will not only admire the impressive main crater, but also learn about the different ecosystems in this unique and protected national park.
Following the visit to the volcano we will continue to the La Paz Water Fall Garden for lunch and a tour. As we arrive at La Paz, we will walk through a trail, leading to a spectacular waterfall in the middle of the rainforest. Inside the park we will also visit the hummingbird gallery, the serpentarium, the bird house, the butterfly garden and the frog’s exhibit.
• Reaching Tortuguero involves traveling by boat and therefore luggage is restricted to a maximum allotment of 25 pounds (12 Kg) per person.
• Additional luggage can be storage by the Tortuguero hotel on route, and picked up two days after and the return.
• Visit to Tortuguero Town & Caribbean Conservation Corporation - The park is situated on the Northern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. The park covers 18,947 hectares and protects the most important nesting grounds in the Western Caribbean for the Green turtle (Chelonia midas).
Costa Rica is famous for its conservation efforts, due to the fact that five of the eight species of sea turtles known today come to this unique place to nest and preserve their next generation. The nesting season is late June to September/October. Tortuguero National Park is home to a wealth of wildlife – 300 species of birds and many other plants, fish, reptiles and mammals.
• Tortuguero Canals Boat Tortuguero
• Nature Walk over Tortuguero Trails
• Arenal Volcano National Park Nature Walk - The classically conical shape of Arenal Volcano dominates the rolling plains of Arenal, emitting occasional puffs of smoke. This tour departs early afternoon, to enjoy the lushness of the surrounding scenery and the majestic form of Arenal Volcano by the light of day.
Day 7: La Fortuna Area optional excursions -
• Visit to Thermal Hot Springs
• CULTOUR Casona Rio Fortuna
• Arenal Hanging Bridges
• Chocolate Tour
• La Fortuna Waterfall Nature Hike
• Rio Celeste Excursion
Day 9 - 13: North Pacific Coast optional excursions -
• Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour
• Sunset Cruise
• Buena Vista Adventure & Relaxing Combo
• Beach Tour
• Nicaragua Volcanos & Colonial City
Day 14: Farewell dinner recommendations in San Jose -
• Actitud Buenos Aires Argentinean Restaurant
• Café Mundo Restaurant
• Mirador Tiquicia Traditional Restaurant
Day 15: optional half day excursions as follows -
• San Jose City Tour
• Irazu Volcano National Park
• Departure Airport Taxes $29.00 per person - to be on departure at Juan Santamaría International Airport
• Meals or activities not specified on the itinerary
• Entrance fee to Tortuguero Town & Caribbean Conservation Corporation (USD2pp)
• Entrance fee to Tortuguero National Park (USD15pp) & Turtle Museum (USD2pp)
• Entrance fee for Tortuguero Canals Boat Tortuguero (USD15pp)
• Tips for Guides and Drivers
• Optional Turtle Nesting Tour (Seasonal – charges may apply locally)
• International flights.
# notte/i ---
da #,###per persona