Nestled in 30 lush tropical acres on Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts, is the All Inclusive Nisbet Plantation - the Caribbean's only historic plantation inn located directly on the beach.
Nisbet Plantation blends old-world charm with modern-day conveniences for an unforgettable experience. Not ultra-fancy and opulent. Just private, romantic and personal.
From a storied history, this small St.Kitts and Nevis resort now attracts praise from discerning travellers worldwide. An idyllic beach setting, attentive personal service and gourmet dining have made Nisbet Plantation one of the world's best resorts.
Relax in casual elegance in one of the 36 cottage style accommodations. Taste exceptional cuisine in three dining venues. Pursue endless island activities, encounter nature or just relax in a beach front hammock. Expect nothing less than amazing cuisine with Authentic Nevis flavours brought to life with innovative fusion cuisine prepared by Nisbet's talented chefs.
The cuisine and service at the three Caribbean restaurants are unmatched throughout the island. With menus and specials changed daily and the weekly barbeque enjoyed by guests and visitors alike, an elegant fine dining experience in the Great House 5 nights per week, to the more casual Nevision night enjoyed overlooking the beach, guests enjoy exceptional dining and great atmospheres each evening. Indulge in island pampering at Nisbet Plantation's full-service Palms Spa, with three treatment rooms offering a wide range of treatments, including a couples treatment room.
Relax on the beach with cooling sea breezes, or enjoy great snorkelling at the beach with complimentary gear. Watersports can be arranged at your request, including PADI instruction. Snorkelling excursions and much more are available. Whether you need assistance in arranging car or scooter hire to explore the island independently, fancy trekking up Mount Nevis, exploring off road, fancy horse riding, or a round of golf, the Nisbet team help guests truly experience Nevis, where the cultural experience helps guests understand the personal and genuine service offered by staff.
Exceptional service is paramount at Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, and the hotel is rated among the best for service on St. Kitts and Nevis and in the Caribbean. The ladies and gentlemen of Nisbet Plantation treat you like family, learn your name and will do everything they can to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay.
Dettagli della sistemazione
St James Parish
St Kitts and Nevis
Dettagli del check-in:
Check-in normale: 15:00
Check-out normale: 12:00
5.6 mi / 9.0 km dal centro città
Tipi di camere e servizi
Numero totale di camere - 36
Può ospitare 2, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Bagno privato, Ventilatore a soffitto, Doccia separata, Aria condizionata, Minibar
DELUXE GARDEN SUITE
Può ospitare 4, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e divano letto Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Vasca da bagno/doccia combinati, Bagno privato, Ventilatore a soffitto, Aria condizionata, Frigorifero
DELUXE JUNIOR SUITE
Può ospitare 4, Tipo letto: King-size o singolo/i e divano letto Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Vasca da bagno/doccia combinati, Bagno privato, Ventilatore a soffitto, Aria condizionata, Minibar, Frigorifero
UPPER PREMIER JUNIOR SUITE
Può ospitare 4, Tipo letto: King-size Balcone/Lanai/Terrazza, Vasca da bagno/doccia combinati, Bagno privato, Ventilatore a soffitto, Aria condizionata, Minibar, Frigorifero
- 1 Piscina
- Intrattenimento dal vivo
- Bar a bordo piscina
- Centro benessere
- Sala giochi
- Servizi internet
- Parcheggio nelle vicinanze
- Campo da tennis
- Parcheggio interno
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Caffè o tè gratuiti in camera
- Asse da stiro
- Servizio lavanderia/Valet Service
- 2 Lounge/bar
- 3 Ristorante
Complimentary amenities include: welcome beverage upon arrival, Manager’s Rum Punch Party, wireless internet throughout resort (laptop available in Reception Office), tennis (includes racquets and balls), croquet (includes equipment), fitness center, snorkelling equipment, use of DVD player with movies, hiker GPS, flip video camera and iHome docking station.
Informazioni per la cena
• Breakfast and lunch are served al fresco at Coconuts Restaurant and Sea Breeze Beach Bar & Grill respectively, the casual poolside and beach front restaurants overlooking the ocean.
• Continental breakfast is available in rooms on request.
• Dinner is served most evenings in the 4-Diamond Great House Dining Room, an 18th Century Plantation House built in 1778, where the menu changes nightly and is complimented by an extensive wine list.
• The Thursday night complimentary Manager's Rum Punch Party, followed by beach BBQ and buffet, is an event not to be missed, complete with grilled fresh fish, steak, and shrimp, and a live local band to dance the night away.
• Dress Code: Proper attire is expected at all meals. During the day sport clothes, shorts and cover-ups. In the evenings, the dress is smart casual (collared shirts and slacks for men; dress slacks or dresses for ladies) and proper shoes. Jacket and tie are not required. No jeans, t-shirts, shorts, or flip-flops in the Great House after 18:00.
Airport transfers (land and water taxi) are included for stays of five nights or more and take a maximum of 50 minutes, including a 20 minute drive and six minutes aboard a private Catermeran transfer with cold drinks for guests.
# notte/i ---
da #,###per persona