If you book flights directly with us, you deserve the very best deal. Which is exactly what you’ll get with our Best Price Guarantee.
If you book with us, but find a qualifying British Airways flight for less elsewhere and let us know on the same day as you book, we’ll give you a voucher for the difference. Even better: if you're a member of our Executive Club, we'll give you double the difference. Subject to Terms and Conditions below.
Pour prétendre à une demande de garantie du meilleur prix, votre capture d'écran du site web doit inclure au minimum :
Pour obtenir toutes ces informations, vous devrez peut-être prendre plusieurs captures d'écran.
Oui, vous devez fournir la ventilation complète du tarif, tous passagers inclus.
Voici un guide utile pour faire une capture d'écran.
Si la date ou l'heure ne figurent pas en bas à droite de votre écran, déployez votre barre de tâches. Pour cela, faites glisser votre souris jusqu'à ce que le pointeur se transforme en une flèche double, puis cliquez et faites glisser la barre de tâches jusqu'à ce que la date et l'heure apparaissent.
Sur BA.com, vous pouvez obtenir ces informations après avoir sélectionné votre vol. Certains sites web d'agences de voyages donnent aussi ces informations ; elles sont souvent disponibles après la sélection du vol, avant d'indiquer votre nom et les informations de votre passeport.
Nous répondrons à votre demande dans un délai de 2 jours ouvrables. Mais il faut prévoir jusqu'à 28 jours pour qu'un remboursement soit traité après la vérification de la demande.
Quand nous comparons les billets, nous comparons toujours le prix total. Ceci inclut les frais de carte de crédit/débit et les frais de réservation facturés par le site web de l'agence de voyages en ligne. Si une carte de crédit a été utilisée pour effectuer la réservation sur ba.com, les frais associés à ce type de carte sont pris en compte dans la comparaison avec le site web de l'agence de voyages.
1. To be eligible for a Best price guarantee refund (BPGR) offer you must have booked and made full payment for a Qualifying Flight(s) at ba.com using a credit or debit card or PayPal (where available). Bookings made using any Avios part-payment arrangement are excluded from being eligible for a BPGR.
2. To be eligible for a BPGR you must supply sufficient evidence of the Lower Online Fare in the form of a print out or screen shot of the fare quote page containing as a minimum: (a) date and time; (b) full itinerary including flight numbers; (c) full breakdown of the individual fare for each passenger including credit/debit card charges and booking fees; (d) the fare; (d) website name and logo, all to British Airways’ reasonable satisfaction; and (e) the fare rules and conditions, and any associated conditions that are applicable to the booking. You must also provide the fare conditions applicable to the Lower Online Fare. You should retain your print out until you have heard from British Airways that this is no longer required as proof. Evidence must (1) show that the Lower Online Fare was found on the same day as the ba.com booking and (2) be the same specification in all regards as your British Airways Qualifying Flight. A credit will be given for each ticket within a booking that meets the Terms and Conditions of the Best Price Guarantee and the booking will be considered as one claim.
3. If all the conditions set out are satisfied, and the refundable amount per booking is £100 (one hundred pounds sterling) or under, a voucher to the value of the difference between the purchase cost on ba.com and the cost of the Lower Online Fare will be credited to the holder of the credit or debit card or PayPal account that was used to pay for the Qualifying Flight at ba.com, within 48 hours of BA receiving the Claim form. If the refundable amount is greater than £100 (one hundred pounds sterling), a voucher to the value of the difference between the purchase cost on ba.com and the cost of the Lower Online Fare will be credited to the to the holder of the credit or debit card or PayPal account that was used to pay for the Qualifying Flight at ba.com, within 28 days of the claim having been verified by British Airways. The amount of the voucher may be rounded to the nearest £5, at BA's discretion. No cash or credit alternatives are available for this offer. Vouchers will be valid for 1 year from date of issue and can be used in full or part payment of flight bookings on ba.com or through your local British Airways contact centre. Use of any voucher is subject to voucher terms and conditions.
4. Members of the British Airways Executive Club ("Members") will be eligible for twice the refundable amount of non-members provided the British Airways Executive Club Member is the lead name on the booking. When claiming under this paragraph 4, the maximum amount available to Members will be £200 total per claim, including any bonus amount granted. This bonus will not apply to any claims for £200 or more. A claim is calculated for the total value of all people within a booking that meet the criteria of the Best Price Guarantee and will not be calculated based on each individual ticket.
For example, if all the conditions are met, where a Member submits a valid claim for £100, a voucher for £200 would be issued. Where a Member submits a valid claim for £120, a voucher for £200 would be issued. However, where a Member submits a valid claim for £240, this would not be eligible for any bonus amount and a voucher for £240 would be issued.
To be eligible, Members must satisfy all the conditions set out in these terms and conditions and all applicable Avios and British Airways Executive Club terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, Members who join the British Airways Executive Club after the date the claim is made will not be eligible for any increase in the refundable amount detailed in this paragraph.
5. Limited to one claim per booking and paid for in full at ba.com - i.e. bookings covering multiple passengers must be submitted as one claim and not separate claims for each passenger.
1. A Qualifying Flight means:
a. a one-way or return point-to-point flight only booking departing from the UK and operated by British Airways (including BA Cityflyer and OpenSkies but not a flight which is operated by any of our partner airlines such as American Airlines Iberia, Finnair and any others, full list here), in any class; or
b. a connecting flight where you have transferred from and are transferring to a flight operated by British Airways (including BA Cityflyer) where your departure country is the UK, in any class where the stop-over period does not exceed 24 hours; or
c. a flight which is not operated by any of our partner airlines such as American Airlines, Iberia, Finnair and any others. See the full list of our partner airlines here.
d. You will not be eligible for the BPGR if travel has been booked on a fully flexible ticket even if the flight would otherwise be considered a Qualifying Flight.
2. Return flights must originate and terminate in the same country. Point-to-point flights are those with the same BA flight number for the whole outbound or inbound journey. Flights on Sun-Air of Scandinavia, codeshare and alliance airlines, and any journey where the booking is made up of two or more carriers are not eligible for the BPGR. The operating airline is stated on the choose your flights page on ba.com, in the column labelled ‘Flight Operator’. Flights booked as holidays packages through British Airways Holidays are not eligible for the BPGR.
3. To be eligible for a BPGR you must have found a bona-fide fare on the same date that the Qualifying Flight was purchased on ba.com for a flight identical to the Qualifying Flight on a public point of sale travel website operated in the UK, other than at ba.com. A Qualifying Flight is purchased on the date that the full balance is paid.
4. The fare (including all taxes, fees and charges) plus any associated booking and card payment fees must be cheaper than the flight purchased through ba.com and must be for the same route, with each leg of the trip flown in the same order, for the same dates, for the same flight numbers, in the same class of travel, for the same type of ticket (including fare conditions such as whether tickets are/are not refundable or changeable and the cost of making such changes) and be sold over the internet in your country of departure, in the currency of the departure country, on the same calendar day (based on the local time of departure country) you purchased your ticket on ba.com (the “Lower Online Fare”). The website with the Lower Online Fare must provide capability to book that fare. Websites showing fares but not providing booking capability will not qualify for the BPGR. Comparisons will be made based on the same payment type as used on ba.com for payment. Where a payment method is not available on the website with the Lower Online Fare the comparison will be based on the nearest comparable payment method as determined by British Airways.
5. BPGR is only applicable to the first booking made; any subsequent changes to an itinerary or booking will not be eligible for a BPGR.
1. Best Price Guarantee does not apply where:
a. the flight booking is made as a part of a holidays booking provided by British Airways Holidays including hotels, car rental, sightseeing or experiences; or
b. the Lower Online Fare is offered under any promotion with a third party (including, but not limited to, promotions with newspapers, exhibitions or other special events); or
c. the Lower Online Fare makes use of fares that are not published and are not available to the general public. These include, but are not limited to: corporate discount fares, staff fares, consolidator fares, wholesaler fares, student fares, closed user group fares and fares where the carrier details are not known until after the purchase; or
d. the Lower Online Fare has been discounted by the online retailer by use of coupons, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyer miles or similar and other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost; or
e. the Lower Online Fare is for a travel package with inclusive airfare; or
f. the difference in cost between the purchase on ba.com and the Lower Online Fare is the result of an error by the retailer of the Lower Online Fare; or
g. British Airways is unable to verify, using reasonable means, that the Lower Online Fare is available. This may be at any time within 2 business days of receiving your claim at the discretion of British Airways; or
h. you have exercised your right to a refund or have cancelled your booking before you apply for a BPGR. British Airways’ usual terms for cancellation and refunds apply.
1. Claims can only be accepted through the online form. No telephone BPGR claims will be accepted. Incomplete BPGR forms will be ineligible. Forms must be received by ba.com no later than midnight on the same day you purchased your flight(s) (based on local time of departure country). BA reserves the right to verify evidence of the Lower Online Fare available for purchase at the lower price. BA is not responsible for any BPGR forms which are not received or delayed in transmission.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure you have consent from all passengers within your party before you submit a BPGR claim.
3. To be eligible for a BPGR you must supply sufficient evidence of the Lower Online Fare in the form of a print out or screen shot of the fare quote page if required to British Airways’ reasonable satisfaction, along with the fare conditions applicable to the Lower Online Fare. You should retain your print out until you have heard from British Airways that this is no longer required as proof. Evidence must show that the Lower Online Fare was found on the same day as the ba.com booking. If the claim meets all the Terms and Conditions of Best Price Guarantee, a voucher to the value of the difference between the purchase cost on ba.com and the cost of the Lower Online Fare, will be credited to the holder of the credit or debit card that was used to pay for the booking at ba.com within 48 hours of the claim being received by British Airways where the claim is for £100 (one hundred pounds sterling) or less, and within 28 days of the claim having been verified by British Airways where the claim is for more than £100 (one hundred pounds sterling). Where a claim for more than £100 (one hundred pounds sterling) is verified, a confirmation email will be sent to the cardholder two days prior to the refund being made.
4. The voucher awarded for the difference between the purchase cost on ba.com and the total cost of the Lower Online Fare is the sole and exclusive compensation that will be made to qualified claimants who show that British Airways failed to meet the Best Price Guarantee. No cash or credit alternatives are available for this offer.
Les informations que vous nous fournissez seront utilisées uniquement pour vous remettre votre RGMT ou pour vous parler de votre demande de RGMT. Nous détruirons ces informations dans un délai de 6 mois. British Airways ne partage pas vos informations personnelles avec des tiers hors du groupe de sociétés British Airways.
1. British Airways is the final authority on interpretation of these rules.
2. British Airways reserves the right to terminate or amend this offer at any time without notice.
Si vous avez des questions, ou souhaitez obtenir des informations ou clarifications, l'équipe de la Garantie Meilleur Tarif vous contactera lorsque vous aurez déposé votre demande.