With an award-winning spa and miles of unspoilt nature to explore and a UNESCO-listed monastery, this mountain retreat sits in a picturesque village and provides active people with a huge range of fun, from winter skiing to summer rock climbing, hiking and cycling.
The luxury hideaway of Casale Panayiotis sits in Kalopanayiotis on the Marathasa valley, giving you access to explore the 11th century byzantine monastery, or the spectacular scenery that the Troodos mountains afford you during your stay.
Your meticulously furnished studio or suite offers luxurious comfort, most with stunning views of the mountains or courtyard garden. These accommodations are perfect for relaxing in after a day immersing yourself in the activities surrounding you.
A choice of three restaurants serve nutritious and fresh food, locally sourced where possible. The hotel has its own orchards and each restaurant complements your meal with a superb view. Start your day with a buffet breakfast to fuel you before you head out to explore.
After some time partaking in walking trails, mountain biking and more, visit the award-winning hotel spa, Myrianthousa. You can relax in its hydrotherapy pool, sauna, herbal steam room and snow cabin for an additional fee. Treatment rooms allow you to indulge in a couples pampering and there is a rhassoul mud cabin and outdoor whirlpool. The spa is a haven of tranquility, with fruit trees, a grass roof and views of the winding stream perfect to create the chilled vibe required, and yoga instruction can help you unwind further.
Try wine tasting, halloumi-making and many more fun and different activities during your stay. Nearby monasteries such as Kykkos and Trooditissa as well as the UNESCO-listed Painted Churches are waiting to be explored. Active fun such as fishing, hiking and abseiling, as well as mountain adventure parks and winter skiing mean those with a lust for energetic amenities will be very satisfied.
Informations sur les chambres
Markou Drakou 80
Informations sur l'arrivée :
Heure d'arrivée normale : 14:00
Heure de départ normale : 11:00
5.6 km / 9.0 km depuis le centre ville
Types de chambres et installations
Nombre de personnes 2, Type de lit : Queen(s) Balcon/Lanai/Terrasse, Douche séparée, Air conditionné, Mini-bar, Télévision
Nombre de personnes 3, Type de lit : Queen(s) Balcon/Lanai/Terrasse, Douche séparée, Air conditionné, Mini-bar, Télévision
- Salle d'exercice
- Services Internet
- Parking à proximité
- Bain à remous
- Parking gratuit
- Location de vélo
- Café ou thé en chambre gratuit
- Centre d'affaires
- 1 Salons/bars
- 3 Restaurant
• Free WiFi throughout the hotel and all guest rooms
• Suites feature Espresso machines.
• Most rooms have wood-burning fireplaces for the winter months.
• Private airport transfers can be arranged (supplement)
• Spa (supplement) - the award-winning Myrianthousa Spa is open daily from 09:00-19:00. Guests must be aged 16+ to use the thermal cabins. Guests under the age of 12 are not permitted in the spa.
Informations sur la restauration
• Full buffet breakfast served daily in the Troullino dining room and terrace
• Byzantino restaurant serves mouth-watering traditional Cypriot cuisine. All recipies are homemade and freshly prepared. Enjoy al-fresco dining on the roof-top terrace or more intimate wooden balcony. Open every day for lunch and dinner. Buffet lunch on Sundays
• Loutraki Steak & Grill is a Cypriot-style steak and grill restaurant, with sophisticated mid-20th century décor and glorious valley views. Closed Tuesdays
• Pantheon is a casual dining venue with a large open-air terrace and fantastic valley views. Closed Thursdays.
All rooms feature:
• Bathrobes, slippers,
• Complimentary toiletries
• Individually controlled air conditioning/heating
• Tea & Coffee
• Free WiFi
• In-room Safe
• Daily Housekeeping.
# nuit(s) ---
au départ de #,###pp