The Indian Government introduced the Goods and Service Tax (GST) on 1 July 2017
- are a business with a GST registration in India and require a tax invoice for the purpose of claiming tax credits;
- booked directly with British Airways; and
- booked your ticket on or after 1 July 2017
please provide the following mandatory information (see below) which is required to issue a tax invoice.
If you are a business with a GST registration in India and require a tax invoice for the purpose of claiming tax credits and your booking was made through any other channel other than direct with British Airways, please contact your travel provider in order to provide the additional information.
Obtaining a GST invoice from British Airways
Please provide the following information to obtain a tax invoice:
- Name of the company/ business
- GSTIN (GST registration number) of the company/business
- Registered address of the company/business, including the state, linked to the GST registration
- E-mail address (the invoice will be sent to this email address)
- Name of traveller
- Référence de réservation
- Date and departure point of first flight
Veuillez noter que :
The requirement to issue an invoice only applies to tickets purchased from 1 July 2017 for travellers who start their journey in India on or after 1 July 2017, and are travelling for business purposes.
- To obtain an invoice for tickets booked between the 1st to the 15th of any month, you should send us all information by the 17th of the same month.
- To obtain an invoice for tickets booked between the 16th and the last day of any month should you should send us all information by the 2nd of the following month.
Please contact British Airways on 1860 180 3592 if you need any further assistance.