Accéder à la navigation
Collect Avios with Barclays Premier Banking
Get closer to the travel you want. With Barclays Premier Banking1 and British Airways, you can now collect Avios to put towards your next trip with British Airways.
For just £12 per month, you’ll receive the following rewards:
A joining bonus
25,000 Avios when opening your first Barclays current account
- If you’re a new Barclays customer and complete a full switch using the Current Account Switcher Service within 3 months3
- Enough for an off-peak British Airways return economy (Euro Traveller) flight to Lisbon 2
Join Barclays Avios Rewards
2,500 Avios if you have had a Barclays current account for 4 months or longer
- Added together with your monthly reward, this means you could receive over 20,000 Avios by the end of your first year – enough for an off-peak British Airways return economy (Euro Traveller) flight to Munich 2
Switch on Barclays Avios Rewards
- A British Airways cabin upgrade voucher every year for use on an Avios reward flight.4
- Flights that you book using Avios are called reward flights. You can book to any worldwide destination, where there’s availability, with British Airways and our oneworld® partners. You pay with your Avios plus a cash amount for taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Barclays Premier Banking benefits
As a Barclays Premier customer, you'll also get:
- 24/7 access to a dedicated Premier relationship team
- An exclusive black Barclays debit card with up to £1,000 daily cash machine withdrawals
- Fee-free international payments online or in the Barclays app
Find out more about what Barclays Premier Banking could offer you, and whether you’re eligible.
Eligibility, terms and conditions
Barclays Avios Rewards is only available to Barclays Premier Banking customers or customers who have a personal Wealth current account with Barclays.
To switch on Barclays Avios Rewards, you’ll need to have a valid British Airways Executive Club membership account and will be required to link your nominated Barclays account to your British Airways Executive Club account. You will need to agree to go paperless for all accounts and services you have with Barclays. You will also have to close your Barclays Blue rewards. Barclays Avios Rewards terms and conditions apply. If you have a Blue Rewards Saver Account, this can remain open. You’ll need to be registered for the Barclays app and be 16 or over.
- To join Barclays Premier Banking, you’ll need to have a minimum of £100,000 in savings or investments with Barclays, or have an annual gross income of £75,000 or more paid into a Barclays current account. Barclays will review your eligibility for Premier Banking regularly. If your circumstances change and you no longer meet the Premier eligibility criteria, Barclays will switch your account to the Barclays Bank Account in its Personal Banking service.
- Reward Flight Saver fare quoted is subject to availability. Terms plus £9 for your taxes, fees and carrier charges per person apply. Other pricing options are available. Visit ba.com to learn how to use your Avios and for more information about Reward Flight Saver. All tangible examples accurate on March 2021.
- To qualify for the 25,000 Avios joining bonus, you’ll need to join Barclays Avios Rewards within four months of opening your first Barclays current account. Then, you’ll need to complete a full switch of your old current account to Barclays, using the Current Account Switcher Service, within 3 months of joining Barclays Avios Rewards. You will then receive your joining bonus in the fourth month of Barclays Avios Rewards membership.
- You can find out more information about the cabin upgrade voucher in the Barclays app. Cabin upgrade vouchers must be used on Avios reward flight bookings. Reward flights and cabin upgrades are subject to availability. Taxes, fees and carrier charges per person apply. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the cabin upgrade voucher. See full Terms and Conditions below.
Tout afficherTout masqueraffichermasqueragrandiréduit