Sandwiched between the Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea, this adults-only, All Inclusive resort is located along the beautiful Pink Gin Beach. It is minutes from St. George's lively expanse, on the southernmost tip of Grenada.
Only five minutes from Grenada's International Airport, Sandals Grenada Resort & Spa features all the comforts and luxury inclusions that Sandals Resorts are known for, from the delectable cookery inspired by the best recipes of Europe, the Far East, and the West Indies, to the luxurious Red Lane® Spa and signature Caribbean hospitality.
Relax in the three pools and two river pools, work out in the state-of-the-art fitness centre or enjoy a romantic soaking tub in all South Seas & Italian village rooms. The resort epitomises luxury with three villages, Pink Gin, South Seas and Italian.
All rooms and suites include amenity kit, hair dryer, telephone, iPod docking station, coffee and tea maker and a safe. For guests comfort when they check out, there is a departure lounge with showers and changing facilities.
The Red Lane® Spa offers classic European spa services with a distinctive Caribbean flair, using all natural organic products made from nourishing tropical ingredients. The Tropical Nail Bar offers a shimmering palate of eco-vegan nail lacquers and glistening Shellac nail treatments. This spa has seven treatment rooms and two couples sanctuaries.
Informations sur les chambres
P.O. Box 1636
Pink Gin Beach, St. Georges
Informations sur l'arrivée :
Heure d'arrivée normale : 15:00
Heure de départ normale : 11:00
4.5 km / 7.2 km depuis le centre ville
Types de chambres et installations
Nombre de personnes 9
- Café ou thé en chambre gratuit
- Bureau concierge
- Salle d'exercice
- Services Internet
- Court de tennis
- Salon de beauté
- Planche à repasser
- Un service de change de devises
- 10 Restaurant
- 2 Piscine
- Piscine en plein air
- 6 Salons/bars
- Bar piscine
- Services de massage
- Sports aquatique
- Divertissements en direct
• Fully equipped, state of the art, air-conditioned Red Lane® Fitness Centre
• Land sports - day and night tennis on two courts, shuffleboard, giant outdoor chess board, table tennis, beach and pool volleyball, billiards
• Non-motorised watersports - kayaking, glass bottom boat, snorkelling, Hobie-cat sailing, scuba diving (unlimited for certified divers), windsurfing, paddle boarding
• Discover Scuba Diving is available for beginners at an additional charge. If one wants to be internationally scuba certified, an additional charge will apply
• Golf - available at the Grenada Golf & Country Club. An 18 hole course, 20 minutes’ drive from the resort. Extra cost.
Informations sur la restauration
• Soy - Sushi
• Spices - international buffet
• Le Jardinere - French cuisine a la carte
• Neptunes - Mediterranean
• Cucina Romana - Italian
• Kimono's - Japanese and Teppanyaki
• Dino's Pizzeria
• Butch's Chophouse - world-class steakhouse
• Cafe de Paris - French patisserie
• The Tipsy Turtle
• Room service
• Living Room Bar
• Pool Bar
• Cucina Romana Wine & Coffee Bar
• Neptune’s Sangria Bar
• Living Room Bar.
The dress code is mainly resort casual, which can include shorts or jeans, t-shirts or polo shirts. Swimwear must be covered, and shirts and footwear are required. For dinner, some restaurants require resort evening attire which includes dress trousers or jeans for men and, long or short sleeve dress shirts (with or without collar). Shoes or sandals should also be worn. Shorts, t-shirts, sleeveless shirts, hats, trainers, flip flops and slippers are not deemed as appropriate resort evening attire.
Sandals Resorts are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/sandals-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# nuit(s) ---
au départ de #,###pp