Regarded as one of the most innovative brands in the world, the individuality of award-winning Jumeirah stands out – and it’s easy to see why. The unique character of every guest is celebrated when delivering its thoughtful and generous service.
The iconic Burj Al Arab, in Dubai, has been the blue print for Jumeirah to create the world’s most luxurious hotel experienceand replicate it across their portfolio. From romantic getaways you’ll share as a couple to unique experiences the whole family can enjoy, a stay at Jumeirah is unmistakable.
Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts are committed to keeping you safe in response to COVID-19. Find out more about the measures they've put in place.
Luxury in remarkable and unique settings
Experience luxury travel across the world with Jumeirah.
Your relaxation begins as soon as you arrive at Jumeirah Vittaveli. Located on the western edge of South Male Atoll, just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male International airport. Lose yourself in the pleasures of island life and stay in one of the suites with your own private pool. There are also plenty of facilities to keep the kids entertained and five spectacular dining venues.
Capri Palace Jumeirah is a stunning, luxury hotel boasting panoramic views across the Gulf of Naples, immaculately designed rooms and two Michelin-starred restaurants.The thermal area at Talise Spa at Jumeirah Port Soller in Mallorca is also equally rewarding, as are the stunning views from the spacious suites. The luxury hotel Jumeirah Frankfurt is located in the heart of Frankfurt and manages to be modern yet timeless as well, presenting fantastic views of the city skyline and in walking distance to the Opera house, the banking quarter and famous shopping streets.
Eastern tradition and modern influences merge in Shanghai and every aspect of the Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel echoes this and symbolises unity, prosperity and good luck. Art and culture is just as notable, dominating the hotel's 16-metre-high lobby, as is its stunning roof-top infinity garden.
Show allHide allshowhideexpandedcollapsed
Please note that with the Marriott hotel offers there may be various offers shown on ba.com in red text. So there may be more than one offer returned for your travel period. Be sure to read the red text of the offer on each to choose the one you wish to book. All offers are subject to availability.
1. Offer applies to new bookings made between 27 August – 30 September 2020 only.
2. Valid for travel between 01 September 2020 – 17 December 2020 only. Some exclusions apply.
3. Savings apply at selected Marriott properties only, see below list for details.
4. Offer is valid when booking an included hotel directly with British Airways, via ba.com or the British Airways Contact Centres only.
5. Minimum stay of 7 nights stay, exception for the 4 hotels in Venice mentioned below where the min stay is 2 nights and maximum credit is €100 per booking.
6. Resort credit is per booking and will be added to your hotel stay and available in resort only.
7. Can only be redeemed for food and beverage consumptions or spa treatments when applicable. It cannot be used towards room rate, taxes, resort fee, future stays, gratuities or purchases at the resort’s retail shops. It cannot be exchanged for cash or paid out in case it is partially redeemed.
8. Package holiday prices are updated every 24 to 48 hours and are accurate when published and may vary upon reaching subsequent pages.
9. All hotels and holiday packages are subject to availability. Additional resort/hotel taxes may apply.
10. British Airways Holidays reserve the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
11. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or promotion.
12. British Airways Holidays and British Airways Conditions of Carriage Apply – please click here for details.
13. All information is correct at time of publishing online – 27 August 2020, errors and omissions excepted (E&OE).
14. All holiday packages are protected under British Airways Holidays Ltd by the Civil Aviation Authority. The British Airways Holidays ATOL number is 5985.
W Barcelona, Barcelona
Hotel Arts Barcelona, Barcelona
Domes Zeen, Chania
Domes Miramare, A Luxury Collection Resort, Corfu
Pine Cliffs Hotel, a Luxury Collection Resort, Faro
Pine Cliffs Residence, A Luxury Collection Resort, Faro
Pine Cliffs Ocean Suites, Luxury Collection Resort, Faro
Domes of Elounda, Autograph Collection, Heraklion
Domes of Elounda, Villa & Residences, Heraklion
Blue Palace, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Heraklion
The Westin Costa Navarino, Kalamata
The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, Kalamata
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Larnaca (Excludes Deluxe or Superior View rooms). Valid for travel until 31 October 2020.
Penha Longa Resort, Lisbon
Westin Dragonara, Malta
Santa Marina, a Luxury Collection Resort, Mykonos
"Hotel Cala di Volpe, Luxury Collection" Olbia
Hotel Romazzino a Luxury Collection Hotel Costa Smeralda, Olbia
Sheraton Rhodes Resort , Rhodes
Vedema a Luxury Collection Resort, Santorini
Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santorini
The Ritz-Carlton Abama,Tenerife – (Excludes resort and partial sea view room types)
Sheraton La Caleta, Tenerife – (Excludes Deluxe room)
Falisia a Luxury Collection Resort and Spa Portopiccolo, Venice - receive a €100 resort credit per booking min 2 night stay
The St Regis Venice - receive a €100 resort credit per booking min 2 night stay
Hotel Danieli a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice - receive a €100 resort credit per booking min 2 night stay
The Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Venice - receive a €100 resort credit per booking min 2 night stay