How to collect Avios with The Economist
- Visit The Economists dedicated subscription offer webpage by clicking 'subscribe now'
- Choose your subscription (Print, Digital or Print + Digital)
- Add your British Airways Executive Club membership number to your order
- We'll add Avios to your account within 28 days
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is for new subscribers only and to be eligible for this offer, subscribers must be a member of British Airways Executive Club Programme.
- Eligible members will collect:
- 3,400 Avios for a one year Print OR Digital subscription and 4,400 Avios for a one year Print AND Digital subscription.
- 5,400 Avios for a two year Print OR Digital subscription and 6,400 Avios for a two year Print AND Digital subscription.
- 7,400 Avios for a three year Print OR Digital subscription and 8,400 Avios for a Print AND Digital subscription.
- To sign up Eligible Customers must visit the dedicated webpage and click on 'Subscribe now', choose the subscription type (digital and/or print) and enter your British Airways Executive Club membership number.
- Avios will be credited to your account in four to six weeks.
- You may cancel your subscription at any time. If you are a resident in the EU, you may cancel your subscription within the first 14 days and get a refund for any part of your subscription that has not already been delivered for the print element or published for any digital element before you cancelled. If you cancel your subscription after the first 14 days as an EU resident, or if you are not a resident in the EU, once points or miles have been awarded to your account, you will not be refunded for any unused portion of your subscription upon cancellation. Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with Avios Terms and Conditions, for further information please visit avios.com.
- The Economist Terms and Condition apply.
- For missing Avios please contact email@example.com.