Flying with your children for the first time can be exciting, thrilling and a little overwhelming. To celebrate this family milestone, we're creating a short film - starring YOU!
Flying with childrenMy First Flight
Press Office British Airways
Want to take part?
We want to follow the journeys of children and their families on this special day, so if you can capture some of the magic, you could be part of the storyand in with the chance of winning four economy class tickets to a European destination of your choice.*
Simply submit a video (5 minutes max) of your little one's first flight with British Airways.
From getting the suitcase packed, checking in your bags, gazing in awe out of the plane window, enjoying the on-board entertainment, or landing for the first time - it's an emotional journey. We can't wait to see yours.
We couldn’t find any content to match your selection. Please try again.
Get in touch
Send us your video featuring your little one's first flight travelling with us.
Your video should be no longer than 5 minutes.
Please remember to include your full name, contact telephone number and some information about yourself.
We will endeavor to reply to your email, but we cannot guarantee a response.
How to send us your video:
We recommend you use WeTransfer.com to send us your video, as mail programmes might not cope with larger files. The maximum size of files you can upload to WeTransfer is 2MB per transfer.
- Go to wetransfer.com
- Send the video to yourself (input your own email address)
- WeTransfer will send you a link, please forward this email including the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can film on your phone (landscape mode please), GoPro or any other device.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants warrant that they are the person in the video and/or they have prior consent from all persons in the video to submit it as part of their entry;
- Entrants agree that we have the right to publish and communicate to the public the video in any media without restriction or limitation throughout the world;
- Entrants acknowledge that we may edit the video in our sole discretion;
- Entrants agree that we have the right to use names and other personal information submitted in conjunction with the video;
- Entrants agree not to bring any actions, suits, claims and demands against us in respect of defamation or any infringement or violation of any personal and/or property rights of any sort from our use of their video;
British Airways Plc (BA) will be using any videos submitted to create video content to share on the airline’s social media sites and also to share with the media. Submitting a video to BA assumes you are happy to allow images of your child to be used in this way and that you are happy for BA to edit footage it receives. Please ensure that when submitting content, you include your name, phone number, email address and your relationship with the child.