Reethi Beach Resort effuses a casual island vibe, offering great value for money, friendly service and a relaxing atmosphere – plus a variety of dining options and recreational activities. Accessible by a seaplane flight, Reethi Beach is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and a white, sandy beach in the Baa Atoll.
The Coconut Spa, comprised of single and couples’ treatment rooms, is located on the beachfront. Here, you will also find a freestanding massage room, a steam room and a Jacuzzi, which are located next to the relaxation area. Beauty treatments take place on the ground floor, while the spa boutique and changing facilities can be found at the main reception.
The sports complex at the Reethi Beach Resort is one of the largest in the Maldives. It has two floodlit artificial grass tennis courts, two indoor badminton courts, a squash court, two table tennis tables, a gym and a small fresh water swimming pool. Next door, you’ll find lounge furniture, towels and the water sports centre. Here, you can try a range of activities that includes catamaran sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, canoeing, waterskiing and riding a tube or banana boat.
To view vibrant marine life, sign up for a glass bottom boat excursion – or scuba dive through the turquoise waters. The 5-star PADI school at the dive centre offers both beginning and advanced courses to prepare for dives at the house reef or on a chartered boat trip.
Normal Check-in: 12:00
Normal Check-out: 12:00
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 110
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) or single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Separate Bath, Private bathroom, Separate Shower, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Business center
- Coffee shop
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Tennis court
- 5 Restaurant
- 1 Pool
- 5 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Game room
- Massage services
- Water sports
- Live entertainment
- Steam bath
• The Rehendhi - the main restaurant serves buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Rehendhi has a different theme night each evening and rotates its menu's fortnightly
• Moodhu Bar and Restaurant - built on stilts over the lagoon, this 24-hour restaurant and coffee shop offers a wide range of a la carte menus and drinks
• Reethi Grill - an open-air dinner venue, offering seafood nights, lobster evenings and BBQ grill
• Alifaan Restaurant - an open-air daytime restaurant, situated in a casual setting with a wood fired Pizza oven and traditional Tandoor. Serving Italian and Indian cuisine
• Saima Restaurant - a boutique restaurant, with just five tables. Serving Maldivian and International cuisine. Reservations required.
# night(s) ---