The Royal Horseguards is an iconic, historical building, known and used by politicians and celebrities alike. This prestigious hotel enjoys a spectacular location and offers free WiFi.
The hotel is situated on the banks of the River Thames, opposite the London Eye and is within walking distance of the main tourist, cultural and shopping attractions of London.
There is an excellent choice of places to eat, drink and relax, whether you’re a couple or a family. From the gourmet, fine dining 1212 restaurant, with its exquisite exterior terrace and gardens, to the vibrant Equus cocktail bar and the Lounge that serves British afternoon tea to satisfy all tastes.
The style of the hotel blends classic British style with modern touches and state-of-the-art room facilities - the room safe has a built-in plug socket so you can charge your laptop whilst keeping it secure. Enjoy complimentary soft drinks and snack items from the mini-bar and Egyptian cotton bed linen. Double-glazed windows ensure a peaceful stay, whilst upgrading to a garden view room affords views of Whitehall Gardens and glimpses of the River Thames in the winter months.
For your convenience, the Embankment tube station is only 250 metres away, letting you use this hotel as a base to explore the city of London and all of its attractions.
2 Whitehall Court
Victoria and Westminster
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.4 mi / 0.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Single(s) Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: King(s) Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, Television
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Single(s) Satellite television, Minibar, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Bathtub/shower combination, In Room Movies, Television
Deluxe Double Garden View
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s) Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Television
Deluxe King Garden View
Sleeps 2, Bed Type: Double(s), single(s) and rollaway Minibar, Refrigerator, Air conditioning, Private bathroom, Television
- Laundry/Valet service
- Onsite laundry
- Baby sitting
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- Hair dryer
- Off-Site parking
- Internet services
- Ironing board
- Currency exchange
- 2 Restaurant
- 1 Lounges/bars
- Room service
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
• Other facilities include Ipod docking stations in all guest rooms, LCD waterproof TV’s and under-floor heating in all bathrooms
• Two business desks with internet access
• Complimentary WiFi internet access.
• One Twenty One Two Restaurant - fresh seasonal food at one of London's most celebrated restaurants, named after its telephone number. Compliment your modern British meal with a glass of wine from the varied list. Smart casual dress code is required at this award-winning restaurant
• The Lounge - indulge in a British Afternoon Tea between 13:00 and 18:00 daily. Smart casual attire
• The Equus Bar - a gentlemen's club atmosphere offering modern cocktails named after famous previous guests such as Churchill, Gladstone and George Bernard Shaw. Enjoy a light meal and bar food as well.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) breakfast is a la carte room service and a 24-hour drink service is available. Guests are given a QR code to order lunch and dinner from outside the restaurants. The gym is closed until further notice.
# night(s) ---