For location and value for money, the Tropicana is ideal. Situated in the heart of the famous Strip, the Tropicana’s art deco architecture and elegant décor are inspired by Havana’s laid-back chic. Enjoy free parking.
Vibrant and minimal, the casino and hotel seems very bright and open compared to other themed resorts that are often busy and flashy. The Tropicana boasts spacious rooms, with comfortable furnishings and great views of Las Vegas. The interconnecting rooms are ideal for families too.
Enjoy the tropical, cabana-style pool, with an expansive deck, verdant landscaping, waterfalls, private loungers, and even Vegas’ first swim-up blackjack table (only open during peak season).
Relax at the Glow Mandara Spa, where you can pamper yourself with over 50 tropically-inspired treatments, with body, skin, hair and nail care therapies. Using Elemis and Bliss products, you can relax in the sumptuous spa before your evening out on the Strip.
Featuring three in-house restaurants from Robert Irvine’s Public House serving comfort food inspired by Chef Irvine's culinary travels, to Oakville Steakhouse and Bacio Italian Cuisine, named the best Italian restaurant and in the top 10 restaurants in Las Vegas.
3801 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Normal Check-in: 15:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
1.0 mi / 1.7 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 1658
TOWER DELUXE ROOMS
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) or double(s) In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Ceiling fan, Satellite television, Separate Shower, Air conditioning, Minibar, Television
- 2 Pool
- Health club
- Coffee shop
- Water sports
- On-Site parking
- Free parking
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Beauty shop/salon
- Laundry/Valet service
- Room service
- Currency exchange
- 3 Restaurant
• Legends in Concert – Launched in February 2019, the all-new residency at the Tropicana is an acclaimed tribute to musical legends, and the longest-running show in Las Vegas
• Tropicana Theatre - a modern yet classic venue, with great sound and views from every seat. The front VIP rows are laid out with U-shaped booths and four-seat cocktail tables, a nostalgic throwback to classic Vegas cabaret style seating
• Laugh Factory - a supreme comedy experience, recognised by USA Today as the number one comedy experience in the country. Payable locally
• Purple Reign: The Prince Tribute Show, presented by Reign Entertainment Productions, Inc
• Rich Little - Renowned comedian and impersonator Rich Little returns to the Las Vegas Strip with the debut of “Rich Little Live”, a new autobiographical one-man show
• 20% off Glow Spa by Mandara on selected treatments
• FREE parking for your convenience, a unique offering in Las Vegas.
• Robert Irvine’s Public House - comfort food inspired by Chef Irvine's culinary travels from around the world, in a pub-like atmosphere
• Oakville Steakhouse - offers sizzling cuts and fresh seafood. An extensive wine list features rare vintages
• Bacio Italian Cuisine - named the best Italian restaurant and in the top 10 restaurants in Las Vegas, this serves traditional Italian fare
• Bacio® Breakfast - Scrumptious Breakfast Creations
• Savor The Buffet: (formerly Beach Café)
• South Beach Food Court - serving a selection of quick foods including pizza, burgers and deli items
• Fresh Mix - Personalised salads with fresh ingredients
• In room dining 24 hours a day
• Tropicana Lounge - sip signature cocktails, or enjoy a VIP bottle service with dazzling live music. Open 24 hours a day and with a happy hour daily
• Chill'm - offers beers, wines, spirits and signature frozen cocktails, in addition to selling souvenir glasses • Red Lotus Asian Kitchen - Take your pick of eat-in and grab-and-go options at Red Lotus Asian Kitchen. Red Lotus puts unexpected Western twists on traditional Asian cuisine. to dining info
• Coconut Grove Bar - located at the pool. Open seasonally
• Starbucks - the first on the Las Vegas Strip, featuring a wide selection of hot and cold beverages and snacks, open 24 hours a day.
A compulsory facility fee is payable locally and includes the following; in-room high-speed wireless Internet (limit three devices per room), Daily fitness center access inside Glow Spa by Mandara, Two complimentary bottles of water in-room per stay, Buy one, Get One Free Signature cocktail at Oakville Bar 5pm-7pm daily, 2-for-1 tickets to Laugh Factory, Valet and Self Parking, Local calls, Free 800 toll-free calls, Incoming faxes, Free outgoing faxes, Free photocopies, Printing of boarding pass. (All inclusions may be subject to change.)
Hilton Hotels are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/hilton-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---