This one of a kind, award winning resort is nestled on three miles of pristine Southwest Florida beach. It is ideal for a family holiday or a romantic retreat.
The resort offers numerous dining options, two 18-hole resort private golf courses, a world-class spa and a wide variety of recreational activities.
The hotel has infused every moment here with the spirit of Balinese beauty, hospitality and wellbeing. It not offers even more - including upscale shops for men and women, a free-form fantasy pool with views of the Florida Gulf and completely redesigned and redecorated guest rooms.
The 727 casually luxurious rooms and suites give a feeling of well-being, balance and harmony. Each of the guest room balconies were refreshed with floor-to-ceiling tinted windows and sleek new outdoors furniture to relax on while watching the stunning views of Marco Island and the Gulf of Mexico.
As well as golf courses and spa, enjoy many other sports and activities including cycling tour, dolphin watch and parasailing.
Kids will love the indoor virtual entertainment centre and other recreation options available here.
400 S Collier Blvd
Normal Check-in: 16:00
Normal Check-out: 11:00
0.8 mi / 1.4 km from city centre
Room types and facilities
Total Number of Rooms - 810
TROPICAL RESORT VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
PARTIAL GULF VIEW
Sleeps 4, Bed Type: King(s) and queen(s) Balcony/Lanai/Terrace, In Room Movies, Bathtub/shower combination, Private bathroom, Satellite television, Air conditioning, Minibar, Refrigerator, Television
- Health club
- Business center
- Onsite laundry
- Baby sitting
- Non-smoking rooms (generic)
- Complimentary in-room coffee or tea
- Coffee shop
- Concierge desk
- Exercise gym
- On-Site parking
- Hair dryer
- Internet services
- Tennis court
- Beauty shop/salon
- Ironing board
- Bicycle rentals
- Currency exchange
- 11 Restaurant
- 3 Pool
- Aerobics instruction
- Outdoor pool
- 1 Children's pool
- 2 Lounges/bars
- Pool Bar
- Room service
- Game room
- Dry cleaning
- Kids Club
- Massage services
- Water sports
- Safe deposit box
- Driving range
- Steam bath
• Dive in movies
• Everglades excursions
• Spa fitness classes (Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga, & Spinning)
• Marco Island scenic cycling tour.
• Korals - located in the main lobby. Open nightly, serving cocktails and sushi
• Quinn's on the Beach - lunch and dinner in a casual beachfront setting. Large selection of Caribbean-style seafood and steak specialties, unique appetisers, sandwiches and delicious tropical drinks. Childrens menu
• 400 Pazzi's - Italian
• Cafe San Marco - Speciality coffee and pastries, and desserts with wine and beer in the evening
• Kane Tiki Bar & Grill - Balinese style poolside cocktails and lunch menu
• Rookery Grill - located just off the 18th green at The Rookery at Marco Golf Club. Open to the public, serving breakfast and lunch daily
• Hammock Bay Grill - located at Hammock Bay Golf Club. Serving lunch daily, enjoy casual outdoor poolside seating
• Maia - made from local and regional ingredients, enjoy attentive and casual dining
• Ario - a primal dining experience offering aged meats and local seafood, complimented by a team of sommeliers with an extensive wine list and a team of mixologists serving up cocktails
• Menchies - a frozen yoghurt bar.
Resort Fee Includes: In-Room Enhanced High Speed Internet Access, Unlimited Domestic Long Distance Phone Calls, Unlimited Local Phone Calls, 2 Bottled Waters Replenished Daily, Access to Resort Golf Practice Facility Including Range Balls & Clubs (proper golf attire required), Complimentary Golf Course Shuttle, 2 Spa Fitness Classes (must be 16 years or older, advance reservations required, call extension 2686), 1 Beach Umbrella Rental Daily, Purchase One Adult Breakfast Buffet in Maia and get your choice of a second Adult Buffet Free or two Children’s Buffets Free (children must be 12 yrs and under). Limited to one offer per room.
Marriott International are committed to keeping you safe, visit ba.com/marriott-safety and find out more about the measures they've put in place.
# night(s) ---